How can I copy files from a USB drive without using the copy nd paste system OR using Windows Explorer?

Help! I don't want to go directly to the drive and then do right click and stuff because whenever I open the drive, it freezes (not responding). Help me please. MAYBE I CAN USE A SOFTWARE LIKE YOU CAN USE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP TO IMPORT AND COPY PHOTOS FROM DEVICE TO YOUR PC. I WANT TO DO THE SAME WITH ALL OTHER... show more Help! I don't want to go directly to the drive and then do right click and stuff because whenever I open the drive, it freezes (not responding). Help me please. MAYBE I CAN USE A SOFTWARE LIKE YOU CAN USE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP TO IMPORT AND COPY PHOTOS FROM DEVICE TO YOUR PC. I WANT TO DO THE SAME WITH ALL OTHER FILES (INCLUDING .exe, .mp3, .wav, .doc, .pps etc. I need immediate help. Thanks very much for helping me