Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Would a psychic be willing to predict for me this coming Saturday's WINNING lottery numbers for a 10% share?

If you know your stuff you should be able to guess which region's lottery. :-}

If they are indeed the winning numbers I will contact you to make further arrangements.

Psychics, would you please contact me with your predictions?

Ok, more details, it's a 6-number lottery, with each number in the range 1 through 53.

And if you're a psychic of sufficient caliber, in my opinion you should be able to divine the state where the lottery occurs, but true they would most likely be buying a ticket themselves.

I guess in part I'm asking nicely, o true psychics, share with me your wisdom, and I will happily share the bounty. If I end up financially secure as a result of your picks, for example, I could give you and your loved ones free computer tech support for as long as I live, that hopefully would give you some incentive.

Sabrina H: What if I signed some kind of oath stating that a set percentage of the money would NOT be used for debauchery? For example I could sign with a fountain pen using my blood as ink that I'd use a specific percentage for good deeds, leaving the rest of the winnings to use at will. Would that appease whatever authority you fear would revoke your powers?

pdjh: I'm not making fun, I'm being quite serious, otherwise I wouldn't say I'd be willing to split ANY of the winnings. I have a sincere curiosity about any who claim to have such powers.

((( Mel ))) Thanks, how's the Aussie dollar doing these days? If necessary we could wait until the exchange rates are closer to 1:1 or more in your favor then transfer your share of the bounty. ;-)

Favorite Answer

The bottom card represents the critical factor that decides what will come to pass. The Devil: Being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures. Lust for and obsession with money and power. Living in fear, domination and bondage. Being caged by an overabundance of luxury. Discretion should be used in personal and business matters.

I am not a psychic, but I'll be happy to take a stab at it. How many numbers do you need?

36 32 24 17 21 30 12 and one more for good luck...27

Ok, here's my updated prediction based on the new information you provided:

2 15 32 51 36 9

By the by - I'm not Australian, but I have eaten Vegemite (DIS-gusting!) Even though I'm not an official psychic, if you use my numbers and win - can you loan me $50? LOL

Which state's lottery, there are several.

I can email you my predictions, but the split will be 50/50 as I will also purchase a ticket so that there will be 2 winners, you and me.

Widgie, gidgey, boom, bah, I see the numbers 13,9, 27, 5, 36, 14, 55, 3, 42, oops, too many? And I see many slices of apple pie. I also see a long and happy blueberry picking season. :) Enjoy!

• I would but was looking forward to keeping 100% for myself.

I predict you loose a dollar..

You will be a believer after the Saturday passes.

Psychic rarely fall for such rubbish and you know it. I could tell you something useful, yet you are blocked to the point that you now go on the internet and make fun of us.

If I abused my gift for material gain, all of my blessings would turn into curses and I would forever lose my spiritual powers!

• Mick

Why wouldn't they just predict it for themselves for 100% share if they were able?

Every time somebody threatens to tell my future, I ask them:

Tell me, how much will I pay you?

No problem

We are NOT allowed to do that... otherwise I'd be rich by now.