Would a psychic be willing to predict for me this coming Saturday's WINNING lottery numbers for a 10% share?

If you know your stuff you should be able to guess which region's lottery. :-}

If they are indeed the winning numbers I will contact you to make further arrangements.

Psychics, would you please contact me with your predictions?
Update: Ok, more details, it's a 6-number lottery, with each number in the range 1 through 53. And if you're a psychic of sufficient caliber, in my opinion you should be able to divine the state where the lottery occurs, but true they would most likely be buying a ticket themselves. I guess in part I'm... show more Ok, more details, it's a 6-number lottery, with each number in the range 1 through 53.

And if you're a psychic of sufficient caliber, in my opinion you should be able to divine the state where the lottery occurs, but true they would most likely be buying a ticket themselves.

I guess in part I'm asking nicely, o true psychics, share with me your wisdom, and I will happily share the bounty. If I end up financially secure as a result of your picks, for example, I could give you and your loved ones free computer tech support for as long as I live, that hopefully would give you some incentive.
Update 2: Sabrina H: What if I signed some kind of oath stating that a set percentage of the money would NOT be used for debauchery? For example I could sign with a fountain pen using my blood as ink that I'd use a specific percentage for good deeds, leaving the rest of the winnings to use at will. Would that appease... show more Sabrina H: What if I signed some kind of oath stating that a set percentage of the money would NOT be used for debauchery? For example I could sign with a fountain pen using my blood as ink that I'd use a specific percentage for good deeds, leaving the rest of the winnings to use at will. Would that appease whatever authority you fear would revoke your powers?
Update 3: pdjh: I'm not making fun, I'm being quite serious, otherwise I wouldn't say I'd be willing to split ANY of the winnings. I have a sincere curiosity about any who claim to have such powers.
Update 4: ((( Mel ))) Thanks, how's the Aussie dollar doing these days? If necessary we could wait until the exchange rates are closer to 1:1 or more in your favor then transfer your share of the bounty. ;-)