Do you pee in swimming pools?

I saw a funny sign in my friend's house, she saw it on friend's it says; Don't pee in our pool cuz we don't swim in your toilet!" I couldn't stop laughing, Ilaughed so much I had to go to the bath, then she said well better in the bathroom then in my pool, that made me laugh even more! Anyways, do you or anyone you know pee in swimming pools?

If the water is really cold I do just so I have a nice warm area to swim in.

yeah kids do. i never did ever lol thats gross ewww. i think now public pools have these chemicals in the pool that when someone pee's the water turns a bright color so they know who to kick out and to see if the chlorine has done it's job to kill off the pee.

lol

• David H.
      4 years agoReport

The water park I go to doesn't have that feature yet, and until they do, I'm just gonna go on peeing to my heart's content.
      As long as you don't do #2 in the pool, then NO PROBLEM!
      Just don't drink prune juice before entering the water!

• Jane

I'd hope adults don't do that...but if you let kids swim in your pool I'm sure even if you put signs up asking them not to they will.

that is funny though.

No, my dad used to tell my friends that he put a special chemical in the pool where if you peed in it, the water would turn purple all around you....that stopped my friends from doing it...until one tried it to see if it was true!!!

No I don't but I have to admit that I have. The chlorine in pools gets rid of the bacteria. It is gross to think about but completely harmless!

• Ernie

that is so gross. I can understand a little kid peeing but no one over the age of 3.

• Ashley

ewww nasty. i dont pee in swimming pools. i know that the chlorine kills it, but thats still gross. thats funny though lol

There's already a 'p' in pool so a little more won't hurt.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Only when I was really really freezing and it was a matter of life and death. Survival tactic.