Atheists (or anyone else who cares to answer): Christians say that God exists outside of space...?

I have argued many times that a thing with no spatial dimensions simply does not exist. The only things that exist are things in space. However, a photon has no mass and is spatially "point-like." That is, it has no length, width, or depth. Can a thing without spatial dimensions be said to exist in... show more I have argued many times that a thing with no spatial dimensions simply does not exist. The only things that exist are things in space.

However, a photon has no mass and is spatially "point-like." That is, it has no length, width, or depth. Can a thing without spatial dimensions be said to exist in space? The existence of photons seems to suggest that this is so. We have evidence that photons exist and that they travel from point A to point B. Thus, without spatial dimensions, photons exist in and travel through space.

It seems that either arguing that God can't exist without spatial dimensions is incorrect, or science is wrong about the nature of photons. Is there a way to reconcile this apparent contradiction?
Update: Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this proves that God's existence is somehow possible. I'm saying that this seems to make it wrong to argue that the reason He can't exist is because He has no spatial dimensions.
Update 2: Okay, so I'm wrong about the nature of photons. I could have sworn I read that they were point-like, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly or I chose an unreliable resource. I'm pretty sure they're massless, though. However, as someone has so kindly observed, electrons are point-like (although... show more Okay, so I'm wrong about the nature of photons. I could have sworn I read that they were point-like, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly or I chose an unreliable resource. I'm pretty sure they're massless, though.

However, as someone has so kindly observed, electrons are point-like (although they have mass), so the question still stands.