Can I transfer a mortgage to someone else even though I'm still paying it off?

Looks like trouble ahead for me, am 21 and currently have paid 2 years on my mortgage, still another 23 to go! I would like to know if there is anyway I can transfer this mortgage to someone else and have them continue paying it? I have a business loan out with the same bank. This would ease pressure greatly as the... show more Looks like trouble ahead for me, am 21 and currently have paid 2 years on my mortgage, still another 23 to go! I would like to know if there is anyway I can transfer this mortgage to someone else and have them continue paying it? I have a business loan out with the same bank. This would ease pressure greatly as the house will be kept safe and I only need to worry about the business side being lost and not my house too. Basically I owe money to the company supplying my stock. Only recently have I realised more money goes out that comes in and so slowly the bill creeped higher. I can't see myself paying off this debt and feel that soon the debt collectors will be knocking. Please advise. Thank you