Early Pregnancy Symptoms?

What were your early pregnancy symptoms? What made you think, "Maybe I should take a pregnancy test,"?

Right now I'm on CD 29 and waiting until Saturday to test. I should be about 16 DPO then. My symptoms right now are extreme irritability, quesiness every once in a while, increased sense of smell, bloated, and tired all the time. I also had some mid-cycle spotting.

I don't want symptoms, I just want to be pregnant. After 28 months of TTC, I feel different this time. I'm looking for any shred of hope that maybe it worked this time!

Favorite Answer

As you know we were trying for a little over a year and every month it was like a ritual. After I had AF I went to the store bought about 60 bucks worth of HPTs and OPKs (just in case) and then waited a few days and started testing every 3 days. It was insane, almost disturbing.

That one month before my husband left for a deployment, we moved into a new house, had to renovate it and repair some things, money was tight and I thought with all this stress there is no way I'll get pregnant this month. So, I tried to keep busy in the house and tried to combat my symptoms of withdrawal, because there was no way to afford the tests this month.

My cycles are crazy, anywhere from 26 to 40 days! After a while I looked at the calendar to see how many days honey had left and I saw it was CD 36... I went to buy one single "+ or - " test and it looked positive after about one minute, but then the middle line disappeared. I discarded it as a defective test and took another one (First Response) on CD 40 and it came out positive before I could even finish peeing!

So, basically what I'm trying to say is that in the month it happened I lost all my urges and worries before I even thought about being pregnant this time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and prayers going for you guys, you deserve it!

Keep us updated!

Hey!!! These are definately early pregnancy symptom plus all the other ones the people listed. It is confusing because most only realize in hindsight that they were pregnancy symptoms and not due to PMS. Both are so similar. I am in the same boat as you now. I am on cd 26 today (normaly have a 26-28 day cycle) and have had sore breasts since ovulation, Im grouchy, have had lower back pain, and have had cramping on and off for the past 2 days. So I am hoping and praying. I will say a prayer for you too. You definately deserve this. Best wishes and please let me know when you test.

Source(s): ttc for 18 months

With this pregnancy I was soooo sick and when I took a pregnancy test and it came back - I thought I was comming down with the flu. Then two days later I got my BFP!! Also my BB's were so sore it was hard to sleep at night and still are pretty sore @ 14 weeks. Increased sense of smell (everything made me gag). But with my first I didnt have any symptoms but a dream that I was pregnant and a missed period...but looking at your recent posts it sounds very promising!!! I dont know how you can wait to take a test !!!lol Good Luck

Well for me missing your period is a big part of it. lol :) and you might have admin cramping about 1 week before your period is due I sure did. It almost feels like your starting your period all week. But that's it for me. Some women get sore breast at 3 weeks. But for the most part your going to have to wait till about 5 or so weeks to really start having symptoms and that's a good thing. Why do you want symptoms now anyway. You are going to have plenty later

Those are some of the signs, that's for sure.

Here are some more early signs.

Breast Tenderness

Fatigue

Frequent urinating

Nauseated

Dizzy

Feeling faint

Food cravings or aversions

Sensitivity to aromas

Morning sickness

Heartburn

Irritability

Bloating

Low back pain

Higher basil body temperature

Sometimes you just "feel" pregnant.

Nothing made me think I was pregnant other than the fact that we had been trying so I wanted to test all the time to find out. The only real way to know is to take a test. Your symptoms seem right on, but sometimes we can sort of convince ourselves what we want to believe. Best Wishes.

• Diann

early pregnancy symptoms

The biggest symptom for me was the sore breasts. I also felt bloated and a little sick but after my breasts started to get bigger and were very tender I decided to take one and it was definitely positive. Sounds like you could be though. Those are all common symptoms. Good luck

I really don't no pregnancy symptoms but I hope this is your last month of ttc, I hope when Saturday comes and you test you get a BFP,

This is my second pregnancy, but even with my first my breasts ached, I had night sickness and was tired and irritable. If you think that you may be pregnant, take a test. The worst it can say is No. Good Luck.