Would the WJC have been a total Canadian blowout if they were held on NHL size ice?

How much of a disadvantage to North American players, if any, do you feel that the conversion to Olympic ice really is? Also, with the growth in size of NHL players, and the evolution of equipment such as the heated skate blade, do you believe that a conversion to Olympic ice is the next natural step for the... show more How much of a disadvantage to North American players, if any, do you feel that the conversion to Olympic ice really is?

Also, with the growth in size of NHL players, and the evolution of equipment such as the heated skate blade, do you believe that a conversion to Olympic ice is the next natural step for the NHL? Why or why not?
Update: JP- try taking a deep breath. It was a question. What about my question did I give my opinion on it. I asked a question to hear others opinions on the topic. If I would have asked "Why hasn't the NHL changed to Olympic ice yet?" Then I could understand your hostility. You are dead wrong, I... show more JP- try taking a deep breath. It was a question. What about my question did I give my opinion on it. I asked a question to hear others opinions on the topic.
If I would have asked "Why hasn't the NHL changed to Olympic ice yet?" Then I could understand your hostility.
You are dead wrong, I enjoy the game very much as it is now, I am just curious as to others perspectives on this as a possible change.