Whats the scariest movie youve ever seen?

what was the scariest part?

Favorite Answer

put me in a tough spot..

have to go with Open Water, cuz that was true, and that would suck to be in the middle of the ocean.

Signs

Its About Ailens attacking

I Watched It When I Was Little It Scared Me To Death I Dont No Why But When It Came To The Birthday Party Part An Ailen Ran Threw The Yard I Hid Behind A Pillow....:P

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Exorcist was the scariest when I was a kid. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre too.

Screamers is pretty scary to me. The original Night Of The Living Dead was also frightening.

Hostel, that movie was so bad I don't want to watch the second one. Some of the nastiest parts include; when the guy cut his Achilles tendon, the part where one guy took a blow torch to the girls eye, and then when the other guy cut her eye off.

After watching the first The Ring and the first GRUGE, I was scared everytime I went up the stairs the first; week after watching those.

Some of the best movies close to that would be the SAW movies, The RING movies, The Gruge Movies, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Texas Chainsaw Movies!

;-0

• mit

I haven't watched very many horror movies, and some horror movies just aren't scary. But Disturbia scared the pee outta me!

The scariest pat was seeing the dead people inside the air vent in his house! Just the look of horror on there face, there eyes wide open and their mouth. stuffed in a bag just staring at u!

For some reason the Grudge scared me. I was alone that weekend, watched the movie, went to bed and my black cat jumped on me in the middle of the night and scared the heck out of me. Since the movie was still fresh in my mind I kept thinking about the black cat the little boy ghost had and could not sleep with out turning all the lights in the house on. I was glad when my family returned from their trip two days later.

The Day After.

• .*.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre...

scary part: many things from the creepy hitchhiker to the chainsaw dude & the scenes which occured in the house, yes creepy!

The Night of the Hunter- with Robert Mitchum and Shelley Winters.

It's an oldie. It scared me silly. I couldn't watch Mitchum in anything for years after that.

The Silence of the Lambs. The scene where they pull out an insect from the corpse's mouth. Yuck