Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Netherlands · 1 decade ago

can you buy honey oil/hash oil in amsterdam?

if so where???

(i'm talking about the very strong oil that comes from pressed marijuana)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

the Katsu Coffeeshop(www.katsu.nl) sell something called Crystal Clear ice-olater which is very similar to the old style Hashoil,but better. The very oily seethrough hash comes secured in plastic strips and is definetily the best buy in Amsterdam. A strip costs you 10 euros and depending on your tolerance you can make 3 to 5 joints with it.It is very ,very strong ,but very ,very nice and trippy.Not for lightweights!!!Have fun trying it.take a look at the link

Source(s): www.katsu.nl
  • 3 years ago

Honey Oil For Sale

• 3 years ago

Amsterdam is the capital of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is certainly one of typically the most popular tourist destinations in Europe; and you can visit it from with hotelbye . with its universities, academies, and research institutes, along with more than 40 museums, numerous theaters, and entertainment spots, Amsterdam may be the country's primary national center and a good place to spend your holyday. Additionally, Amsterdam is also well-known for their old homes, laid out in a structure of concentric portions in the shape of a fan. Are some 6,750 structures dating from the 16th to 18th ages are crowded into a place of 2,000 acres, dissected by 160 canals, themselves house to varied houseboats.

• 5 years ago

Be very careful if you decide to buy cannabis oil online. They will ask you to pay via Western Union - which means that once the money is gone, there is no way to recover it. I made this mistake unfortunately. Paid $480 via Western Union to Rebecca Monic on her website http://www.cannabis-cure.com/. Once she got the money, she asked for another $945 for "insurance". I refused and am now $480 out of pocket. I was scammed unfortunately.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

The only time a physical compliment is expected and truly appreciated by a woman (unless she’s naked) is when you first pick her up for a date. Learn here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?r1fL

She has put forth a great deal of effort to look good for you and her efforts should be acknowledged. Tell her she looks pretty or beautiful; maybe give her a little spin while you appreciate her loveliness. Then stop. After that moment all compliments should be general, like “that’s fascinating”, “cool” and “awesome”. You will make a woman feel more attractive by letting her know that that she is interesting and special than you will by talking about her physical attributes.

• Sylvia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Huge Variaty of Them http://WholesaleDirectories.latis.info/?3vn7
  • Yes, you can, but it's usually not advertised... You'll have to go and ask for it in various coffeeshops... I haven't been to Amsterdam in years so I can't give you any advice on where to ask for it, sorry...

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know. Why don't you contact one of the coffeeshops and ask them?

• 1 decade ago

ya u can buy from india .

iam indian with proud.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.