Should I pursue a civil lawsuit against state for arresting me with broken back?

What charges would I be able to sue them for or how much money couldI collect?I called police on my husband and was arrested for domestic violence and was in there for 3 days. (when I was the victim and only pushed his face to protect myself). I did not know my back was broke, I only thought it was a pulled muscle... show more What charges would I be able to sue them for or how much money couldI collect?I called police on my husband and was arrested for domestic violence and was in there for 3 days. (when I was the victim and only pushed his face to protect myself). I did not know my back was broke, I only thought it was a pulled muscle or damaged nerves or something. But I told the police and the nurse in jail, a few inmates, etc. And I was still put on a top bunk. When I got out of jail, I went to the emergency room, now I am on 3 different medications for my tailbone being broke.
I no longer have interest in pressing charges against my husband, I want the police and the state for not protecting me like they were supposed to when I called them. I was the victim.
They arrested me, calling me the aggressor, when all he had is a little scratch on his face and here I am with a broken back.
I will be finding a lawyer b/c this is not the first time the police have been dirty like this to me.