Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Bhutto prior of being assassinated gave video interview to British TV wherein she stated that Bin Laden.......

was murdered by Omar Sheikh back in 2006. The fact that prior to 2006 there were Osama's video tapes and since then there are only Osama's audio tapes and the fact that we still "unable to "apprehend" Bin Laden proves that Bhutto is right and Bin Laden is dead. My question is, why our government keep Bin Laden death a secret and why our government keep feeding us with "new" Bin Laden audio tapes which are surfacing precisely at the "right" time for George Bush and his administration?

Click on this link to read and to watch Bhutto video interview:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=5107

Update:

Massive Mann, with all due respect to you only AUDIO tape was released yesterday and it cannot be authenticated that voice on this belongs to Bin Laden.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Evil George Bush and Republican Neocons want to keep American people in the dark and in fear in order to continue their bogus war on terror so that they will be able to take away more freedom and liberties from American people.

• 1 decade ago

It is well and widely known all over the world that George Bush is a professional liar. Bhutto statement and the fact that there are no more Bin Laden videos only audios proves that Osama is dead. Our government lie to us and keep us in the dark.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

According to an interview in November of this year between David Frost and Benazir Bhutto (attached), Osama bin Laden has already been murdered (per Ms. Bhutto). The Bushes just keep him around to keep us on our toes.

• Of course Osama Bin Laden is dead. This is very well known throughout the world except in the US. Because in our country we have a lying president which keeps telling us lies on each and every occasion in order to achieve his evil and criminal goals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he is dead...then, very well...I truly hope so. However, I do not think the terrorism will stop there. He was just the beginning...now, there are thousands of "cells" that have multiplied, that want to ruin the US. Think about it, for a moment...intelligently, there has to be a logical reason why it is not televised all over the world why Osama Bin Laden is dead. The Taliban and al Qaeda does not need him to carry out their mission to kill and destroy.

• 1 decade ago

Needless to say and it is very sad that our own leaders such as George Bush, Dick Cheney and Republicans impudently lied and continuously keep lying to us by keeping us in the dark and by trying to pound fear in our heads. During the past 7 years many Americans got a wake up call and thanks God by now majority of Americans do understand who are leaders really are. Shame on our president, vice president and Republican party.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's the Fear Factor Condor. Bush, Cheney and the Republican Party use it as the perfect political ploy. They don't know that most US citizens are immune to it by now. I gotta' give it to them. They are persistent. Most of us (at least the enlightened ones) know by now that the biggest problem in the Middle East and Muslim countries is George Bush.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I posted the youtube video of that interview on here 2 days ago and got attacked because the video link was youtube. That shows the severely demented mentality of the brain washed sheep that can not accept truth on here. They attacked ME for posting a video that was archived on youtube simply because it was youtube. They seem desperate to keep believing OBL is still alive and still capable of scaring them for some bazaar reason... like they somehow NEED him to be alive to fill some kind of void in their psyche.Some kind of twisted mentality to keep believing he's still alive when the truth is that CIA agent TIM OSMAN (aka Osama bin Laden) has been dead for years and the rest of the world minus USA knows it.

• RLP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I read numerous articles by experts on terrorism last year in foreign press and all of them concur that Bin Laden is dead. American government keeps brainwashing its people in order to keep them in fear and continue their fake war on terror in order to strip Americans of their liberties and their freedom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bhuttos interview should be frontpage news all over the world, but that just gives you an insight to how well the news media is controlled by the US media corporations. Most of what Ive read over the last 5 years already led me to believe that OBL was dead. Hell Ive even seen his death notice written in Farsi or arabic online about 2 years ago, But the military industrial complex needs a bogeyman. theyve had a good run for the last 5 years though, theyve released videos and audio tapes over all that time, but its all starting to crumble down around their heads now. The only problem I have is that they still have an excuse if the house of cards ever completely topples, and that is the excuse of plausible deniability....they can always say "Hey....it was Al Qaeda that made those fake videos and audio tapes"

Heads need to roll over this crap, but nooooooo.....someone will get a promotion, the story gets buried forever and its business as usual for the right wing warmongering pricks who have lied constantly since 911.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.