What do you make of the latest bin Laden audio tape?

Both the timing of the audio tape and the fact that it doesn't mention Bhutto raises questions. I am thinking of a few possible scenarios. 1. The audio tape takes a long time to reach its destination and therefore could not have included mentioning Bhutto. I find this to be the most probable scenario.... show more Both the timing of the audio tape and the fact that it doesn't mention Bhutto raises questions.

I am thinking of a few possible scenarios.

1. The audio tape takes a long time to reach its destination and therefore could not have included mentioning Bhutto. I find this to be the most probable scenario.

2. Bin Laden is dead and the release of this message is the first of many of planned releases of these very broad and run of the mill hate messages.

The last two I find to be least probable.

3. Bin Laden, from his location, had no knowledge and perhaps no involvement in the assassination. This one I find to be least likely

4. Bin Laden chose not to address Bhutto's death for whatever reason.

I find it odd because the tape's message is very broad and covers major, timeless themes. At the same time, it makes no mention of world events. In a way, this tape could be release 1 year from now and still be relevant.

What do you think?
Update: And yes I do assume that Bin Laden would go out of his way to mention Bhutto if he had the opportunity. My reason is because Bin Laden in his past communications has went out of his way to make note of current U.S. events, including comments on the slumping U.S. housing market and credit crunch. I believe that he... show more And yes I do assume that Bin Laden would go out of his way to mention Bhutto if he had the opportunity. My reason is because Bin Laden in his past communications has went out of his way to make note of current U.S. events, including comments on the slumping U.S. housing market and credit crunch. I believe that he does this from time to time as a way of communicating to U.S. intelligence analysts--and the viewing public as a whole--that he is alive and robust, and that he reads his USA Today with his morning coffee.

For some reason I thought maybe I would get more versed responses. Oh well.