What would you do if you were home alone, sitting at the computer you are at now, writing a paper, and all....

....of a sudden, a giant koala with glowing purple eyes and soft, cuddly fur crashes through your wall and begins to head towards your bathroom, waving to you and saying hi as it passes by, as if you are a stranger. btw--the koala has supernatural powers and is 10 times smarter than the average human. the rest... show more ....of a sudden, a giant koala with glowing purple eyes and soft, cuddly fur crashes through your wall and begins to head towards your bathroom, waving to you and saying hi as it passes by, as if you are a stranger.

btw--the koala has supernatural powers and is 10 times smarter than the average human.
the rest you can make up!

How did it get to your house?
What does it need?
What does it say to you?
What do you do?

Be creative! 10 points for my favorite! :D
Update: Response to your answers: lacoste042- not bad. kinda funny. Alexsandra M- ok...? lol Lisa J- Uhh, smoking causes lung cancer :] StephenW- Not very creative, sorry. Angel- wtf? look around, you arent my only answerer. I know my question is weird but the point was to be creative! Ally... show more Response to your answers:

lacoste042-
not bad. kinda funny.

Alexsandra M-
ok...? lol

Lisa J-
Uhh, smoking causes lung cancer :]

StephenW-
Not very creative, sorry.

Angel-
wtf? look around, you arent my only answerer. I know my question is weird but the point was to be creative!

Ally P-
Alright, but not very creative.

Stef-
Pretty good, but there are other answers that are a lot better so I cant choose you, sorry!! Good though :]

Bald is Beautiful-
Funny!! Haha, not really enough info for though.

Shakera S (...) -
Wtf, this is not a place for advertising. Get off yahoo answers now.

Cubanitocristian-
Omg haha I love that one! Thats hilarious! Idk about best answer though, yet! But rly good!!!

Snowflakes-
Haha, pretty good!

Millerdeath-
Haha! Good one! :]

Rose-
Uhh...what?? lol...but good!

Bikerchick-
Very creative!! I love it, good one!!!

Emily-
Umm, not creative.

12312-
Omg haha, thats cruel! But really creative! I like it
Update 2: Pat K-
lol thats a pretty good one!
Update 3: About to choose a best answer...

this is your last chance to answer if you havent already!! :]

5 minutes until I choose
Update 4: Crap, I forgot you have to wait a few hours before choosing best answer.
Ok then, you guys have more time! Keep answering... I have a few rly good ones in mind for best answer :]
Update 5: Maddy H-
Very good! I loved it!

So far these are my top 4 candidates for best answer:

-Cubanitocristian
-Bikerchick
-12312
-Maddy H

But the others are great too :]