Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Chippity-do-das! Do you ever get the urge to throw stale Christmas cookies at your co-workers ... ?

Sometimes I just want to smack these people in the face with a giant box of paper clips .....

and you ..... ??

I refer to the guys out in the factory as the biggest bunch of cry-baby sissies I've ever worked with!

Step 1: Get tight rubber band, strong as possible, and large paper clip.

Step 2: Bend outside paper clip leg at a 90-degree angle to the main body.

Step 3: Grasping remainder of clip between index finger and thumb, hook the bend over the rubber band, which should be stretched between your opposite index finger and thumb.

Step 4: Fire at will. This stings, so be as careful as necessary (or not).

Step 5: Repeat as necessary.

I work right beside a woman who acts like a damned 4 year old all day, she's had her job for 10 years and still asks questions about how to do things ... a box of paper clips? How about the industry sized stapler?!

Many times.

Stale cookies are to good for them! Empty a tuna fish can into their garbage. That will teach them all day long!

Smarty pants I like your style....

:)

I'd like to just smack mine...boring no life co workers should all be banished to a cubicle far far away!!

let's just hope that none of them find you on yahoo answers, lol.

I work with my family at home, so no, not boxes of paper clips, but maybe pillows.

I'd rather go for thumbtacks, you know the steel ones! Oh, yeah and a little bit rusty too!

Source(s): then OFF I GO!!!

I used to prefer daggers. For some reason they seem to get my POINT across faster!!!! 8-D

We have rubber band guns. Don't aim for the head....anywhere else is fair game!