Jim B asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Humour me What is the stupidest thing you have said in front of the inlaws/girlfriends parents?

Just getting back from the inlaws for Christmas, and oh my Lord was my sister-in-law in rare form (way too much booze)

i said to my boyfriends parents

(bit over weight)

i had a few drinks im guessing a few drinks 2 many

and after eating christmas lunch his mother had food on her chin (double chin) and i said yyou have something on your chin, she rubbed her chin and said is it off?

i then accidently blurted out

NOT THAT CHIN YOUR OTHER ONE!

oops......

l think he is gonna break up with me but i dont fully care because next time i go there i will be pretty nervous...

LOL

♥ chag996 xxx

believe it or not i was way sober both times i said the dumbest things ever. my father in law is a Sr. and my Husband is a Jr. and i asked him what his middle name was. then one day i asked them what it was like to be alive when abe lincoln was president. there are plenty more but i think that's enough embarrestment for one night.

• chilly

my ex told my parents over dinner that he once stole a street sign and used it to "clean up" a guy who pissed him off.

trust me, never say anything about how your last girlfriend went crazy and tried to kill someone because of you