Reasons why the Colts will win the Super Bowl by the end of the decade?

Heres my list, please tell me what you think Jessie's Reasons for why the colts are awesome and why they are definitely going to the super bowl again by the end of the decade: 1. Hello? We’re defending super bowl champs!! Won the super bowl. Duh 2. We haven’t missed the playoffs in NINE years. NINE... show more Heres my list, please tell me what you think

Jessie's Reasons for why the colts are awesome and why they are definitely going to the super bowl again by the end of the decade:

1. Hello? We’re defending super bowl champs!! Won the super bowl. Duh
2. We haven’t missed the playoffs in NINE years. NINE YEARS!!!
3. We have THE best coach in the NFL, one that doesn’t resort to cheating, ahem** Belinchec
4. We have one of the best qb’s in the NFL, one of the best ever, PEYTON MANNING!!
5. We have the best Quarter back/ wide receiver duo in NFL history, Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, both franchise players, so they can never leave us, haha.
6. How many records has our team broken? Okay Peyton Manning broke the touchdown pass record with Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai best rookey rb for the 2007 season, the first team ever in the NFL to win 12 games for 5 consecutive seasons!!! The first team ever to that qualified for the playoffs nine years straight.
First African American coach to win the superbowl, and trying to remember all the records we broke is exhausting so...
7 We have one of the best offences and defenses in the NFL, including great names like Peyton Manning, brother of Eli qb for the New York Giants, and son of ARCHIE MANNING. He has also been selected for Pro Bowl Apperences seven years straight, along with Jeff Saturday( center) and Reggie Wayne( Wide Reciever). Then theres Nick Harper, Kelvin Hayden, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Anthony Gonzolas, Bob Sanders, Adam vinaterri, Robert mathis, ect.
8.
9. We are under rated, we deserve more credit, JUST CAUSE WERE FROM INDIANA, WITH ALL THE CORN AND STUFF DOESN'T MEAN WERE NOT WORTH ANYTHING!!!! So don’t get me started. Nobody is really paying attention to the Colts because the Pats are now 15-0, the first team ever in history to do that, but may I add, that they will not win the Super bowl, because a. No team has ever gone undefeated the entire season, then won the Super Bowl exept for the ’72 dolphins, who are now being put to shame by the ’07 dolphins, the worst in the league, and pretty much ever, being 1-14. Yah, nothing to be proud of. And if you think about it, we have a better colts team this year than we did last year, soooo, WERE BETTER THAN LAST YEARS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!
10. Cause I said so.
11. We picked up Anthony Gonzalez from Ohio State to replace Brandon Stokely who we let go earlier this off-season due to STUPID salary cap. And hes done a pretty good job temporarly replacing Marvin Harrison, who will be back for playoffs.
12. PEYTON MANNING. nuff said.