Bob H asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Reasons why the Colts will win the Super Bowl by the end of the decade?

Heres my list, please tell me what you think

Jessie's Reasons for why the colts are awesome and why they are definitely going to the super bowl again by the end of the decade:

1. Hello? We’re defending super bowl champs!! Won the super bowl. Duh

2. We haven’t missed the playoffs in NINE years. NINE YEARS!!!

3. We have THE best coach in the NFL, one that doesn’t resort to cheating, ahem** Belinchec

4. We have one of the best qb’s in the NFL, one of the best ever, PEYTON MANNING!!

5. We have the best Quarter back/ wide receiver duo in NFL history, Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, both franchise players, so they can never leave us, haha.

6. How many records has our team broken? Okay Peyton Manning broke the touchdown pass record with Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai best rookey rb for the 2007 season, the first team ever in the NFL to win 12 games for 5 consecutive seasons!!! The first team ever to that qualified for the playoffs nine years straight.

First African American coach to win the superbowl, and trying to remember all the records we broke is exhausting so...

7 We have one of the best offences and defenses in the NFL, including great names like Peyton Manning, brother of Eli qb for the New York Giants, and son of ARCHIE MANNING. He has also been selected for Pro Bowl Apperences seven years straight, along with Jeff Saturday( center) and Reggie Wayne( Wide Reciever). Then theres Nick Harper, Kelvin Hayden, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Anthony Gonzolas, Bob Sanders, Adam vinaterri, Robert mathis, ect.

9. We are under rated, we deserve more credit, JUST CAUSE WERE FROM INDIANA, WITH ALL THE CORN AND STUFF DOESN'T MEAN WERE NOT WORTH ANYTHING!!!! So don’t get me started. Nobody is really paying attention to the Colts because the Pats are now 15-0, the first team ever in history to do that, but may I add, that they will not win the Super bowl, because a. No team has ever gone undefeated the entire season, then won the Super Bowl exept for the ’72 dolphins, who are now being put to shame by the ’07 dolphins, the worst in the league, and pretty much ever, being 1-14. Yah, nothing to be proud of. And if you think about it, we have a better colts team this year than we did last year, soooo, WERE BETTER THAN LAST YEARS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!

10. Cause I said so.

11. We picked up Anthony Gonzalez from Ohio State to replace Brandon Stokely who we let go earlier this off-season due to STUPID salary cap. And hes done a pretty good job temporarly replacing Marvin Harrison, who will be back for playoffs.

12. PEYTON MANNING. nuff said.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

umm.. sorry cant think of any reason how they can ever beat Tom Brady and the pats again

Ohh and who is Jessie? doesnt ur thing say "Bob"

LMAO @ PATS FAN RIGHT ON!

• 1 decade ago

I know they might win the Superbowl at the end of the decade but you don't deserve to be a Colts fan. Your description of the Colts is crap. They deserve something else than this. You need to learn how to spell too,and do you really live in Indiana or just lying about that too?

The Colts are a great team with their offense and defense. They have the best players: Peyton Manning,Joseph Addai,Dallas Clark,Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne.

Yes they are great but you are a annoying kid....

-Merry Christmas, Have a safe day. May God Bless you!

• Yeah! Colts have the best players.

Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Peyton Manning, Bob Sanders just to name a few. Indiana Rules

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahem...i m not bragging but my patriots have won the superbowl 3 times already..and your colts have only won 1 and you keep bragging about it..Patriots superbowl winning years: 2001, 2003, 2004. Patriots have also appered at the superbowl atleast twice....that is not how you spell Belichick's name you jack***. we also have one of the best QB and WR in the franchise..(Moss/Brady)..Atleast our kicker does not miss a 28 yard field goal against the charger which would have one the game for the COLTS. We already beat the colts this season and we may be able to do it again!!! and nobody cares about the past....the past is gone..the only thing that matters is present..lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ok here is my reason why the colts wont go to the superbowl.

1. Harrison has been hurt all season he is nowhere near himself

2. the defense aint nowhere near as good as the defense in the playoffs last year was.

3. vinatieri has been erratic.

4. gonzalez is good but hes not great, yet

5. the offense line is ok not great and they are one injury away from disaster

6. dungy is a defensvie coach, why has his defensive teams been so bad?

7. their best defensive pash rusher is out. (dwight freeny)

8.nick harper doesnt play for them anymore

9.THE NEW PATRIOTS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they will win again by the end of the decade but not this year. Pats will beat the cowboys for the superbowl. Pats are going to be the domainate team for awhile though.

Source(s): im a lions fan not a pats or colts fan.
  • 1 decade ago

1. The NFL will ban my Pats because they are too good.

2. Hell has frozen over.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So who do you think will win the super bowl ?

• 1 decade ago

u r obsessed

freaky obsessed

• 1 decade ago

Colts all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.