How wonderful is it to hear Ron Paul speak the truth?

I know that it certainly won't help him get elected since most Americans not only can't handle the truth they don't even want to hear it (if it's something bad) & since all political candidates know that US voters don't really like the truth, they do their best to accommodate the voters by lying... show more I know that it certainly won't help him get elected since most Americans not only can't handle the truth they don't even want to hear it (if it's something bad) & since all political candidates know that US voters don't really like the truth, they do their best to accommodate the voters by lying about everything.

But it is really fun to watch Dr. Paul get so many people upset because they've actually heard the truth for the first time in their lives about US Govt & the disaster that it has become & they just can't accept that they've been lied to for so long by the very people they voted for.