Gaza : A place in the sun or a modern day Nazi concentration camp?

The slow-motion destruction of Gaza by Israel, a state that claims to be Judaic while its behavior is more compatible with the ideas of Adolph Hitler than with the teachings of Moses, is certainly of a lesser magnitude that Nazi atrocities in the course the Second World War. Yes, there are no gas chambers in... show more The slow-motion destruction of Gaza by Israel, a state that claims to be Judaic while its behavior is more compatible with the ideas of Adolph Hitler than with the teachings of Moses, is certainly of a lesser magnitude that Nazi atrocities in the course the Second World War.

Yes, there are no gas chambers in Rafah and Khan Younis and Nablus. And Palestinians are not being shipped en mass to crematoria.

However, Palestinians are being killed nonstop, each hour and every hour, seven days a week, four weeks a month, in their homes, their kitchens, their streets and their neighborhoods.

In fact, a PR-savvy Israel doesn’t need "gas chambers" to kill Palestinians, even on a genocidal scale. It can and it is killing them rather quietly but constantly through an open-ended campaign of murder and terror, which has been going on for over 60 years. This murderous obscenity is being done while virtually everyone else, from the calamity called Condoleezza Rice to the infamy called Mahmoud Abbas, keeps babbling about the virtues of peace and moderation.

Yes, what Israel is doing to the Palestinians may not be identical to what the Nazis did more than sixty years ago. But the mentality, the utter evilness and the nearly satanic predisposition to commit murder and do evil, are very much similar if not identical.

I know many Jews would vociferously protest these analogies. However, honest and intellectually-brave people should always repulse these hypocritical protestations with the contempt they deserve.
Update: I will argue all day there is NO difference between Gaza and the Nazi camps of the 40s. Sickining
Update 2: to Shambo :Whats the point of doing History if no one learns from it....?
Update 3: to HT Redneck: your simply wrong! palestinians are being killed at about 24 a day , if the Israelis were losing that many,you would definately be hearing it on the news! sorry sir your facts are very very wrong
Update 4: to Private, what rank of Nazi are you? you want us to take you seriously with that avatar?
Update 5: to Millie , so they have graciously pulled of gaza? laugh i nearly cried lol
Update 6: i will always laugh at people who say "this is my land God gave it to me"
lol
Update 7: Wasp: going out to see the Bee movie? your no trouble, nothing a rolled up newspaper cant handle....lol
19 answers 19