I am a muslim lesbian, age 22 and being pressurised to marry,?

i cant see my future as im really scared. Mum keeps saying girls your age already have 2 children, and says look at my friends daughters. I am eldest of 4 and am under tremendous pressure. My life has been full of problems and obstacles i have just had enough want to take my own life as i can not see a way... show more i cant see my future as im really scared.
Mum keeps saying girls your age already have 2 children, and says look at my friends daughters. I am eldest of 4 and am under tremendous pressure.
My life has been full of problems and obstacles i have just had enough want to take my own life as i can not see a way forward.
On top off it i am in love with someone but she doesnt know i love her, although i know she loves me as shes told me but shes married. I love her so much but didnt tell her i felt same because i didnt want to hurt her, inside my heart is in tormail. She is muslim just like me although shes a bit older 32-33.
On top off this my mum is a single parent dad left us when i was 9.
I love my family too bits but i cant marry as i do not find men attractive at all. I just want to end it, please help me i have noone to turn too.
Update: i follow islam to every extent but i know homosexuality is forbidden what am i meant to do..
Update 2: i cant tell her im lesbian she`ll disown me and will never understand. Siblings will hate me soo much
Update 3: im suicidal and u lot are laughing, got noone to turn too.
Update 4: i am in the uk and was born and bred here.