Maria P asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Is Alesha Dixon (come dancing) Alesha Keys?

Me and my husband are argueing over is this Alesha Keys and she's got married or changed her name? Please solve this for us!!! THanks in advance

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol no! alicia keys is american and waaaaaaaaaay more succesful. alesha dixon used to be in the girlband misteeq,

• 1 decade ago

No two different people. Alesha Dixon is Britiish and used to be with Misteeq & Alicia Keys is an American solo artist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Alesha Dixon is the girl off Miss-teeq. Different person

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To be fair Alesha is a beautiful person. the group she was in were sort of popular in a small way. She tried to go sols but never really pulled it off. She has now won Com dancing and i feel we have not heard the last os her.

However A.Keys is in a different league and is a yank not british.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... lol

Alicia Keys is a very very talented singer/piano player from America

Alesha Dixon is a *talented* rapper from a girl band around years ago called Misteeq.

Who thought she was Alicia Keys????

• 1 decade ago

No Its Not Alesha Keys Is American Alesha Keys Is British

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No!

Alisha Dixon was married to MC Harvey out of So Solid Crewe, but she caught him in bed with that slug, Javinne, who was on Pop groups or something, where Girls Aloud was formed.

Alesha Keyes is an Amercican Jazz/RnB musician and singer.

Two different people, dude.

• 3 years ago

ok, i pass to have a actual solid old ***** now cos SCD is my fave programme. in the event that they felt the ought to swap everyone it is going to have been Len. On specific days he sits on the panel and his moodiness brings down the finished instruct AND he's often banging on approximately how he does not like specific dances because of the fact it does not have the old-formed aspects in it. i for my section cherished Arlene and theory that she grow to be very honest in maximum of her comments. no longer all human beings decide to work out decrepid old men jointly with Len and Brucie and yet, whilst women human beings get to a undeniable age they get dumped .... it is not sexism yet in addition ageism. And, of each and every of the human beings they'd have replaced her with they chosen a pop action picture star who has in basic terms purely discovered to bounce herself!!! For christs sake, in the event that they could have a youthful woman on the instruct then a minimum of go with somebody with a consultant expertise of the dance aspects. What approximately between the ex dancers like Nicole Cutler or Hanna Karttunen. i grow to be by no potential a Alesha Dixon fan besides, i needed Matt and Flavia to win yet a minimum of we nevertheless have Bruno and my fave Craig.

• wanda
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The only time a physical compliment is expected and truly appreciated by a woman (unless she’s naked) is when you first pick her up for a date. Learn here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?o5kT

She has put forth a great deal of effort to look good for you and her efforts should be acknowledged. Tell her she looks pretty or beautiful; maybe give her a little spin while you appreciate her loveliness. Then stop. After that moment all compliments should be general, like “that’s fascinating”, “cool” and “awesome”. You will make a woman feel more attractive by letting her know that that she is interesting and special than you will by talking about her physical attributes.

• 1 decade ago

No Alicia Keys isn't married- in an online AND a tv interview, she said she was "dating herself," meaning she's single. she did have a boyfriend in 2005 (a music executive), but they broke up about a year and a half later.

Source(s): the Ellen DeGeneres show, People Magazine
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.