Top 10 QB in NFL History?

I know this question has been posed before, but now that Brett Favre has broken every meaningful passing record, many people are re-evaluating his place in NFL history. What is your "Top 10 List" for all time NFL quarterbacks? Please feel free to add details for why you feel each QB belongs in the... show more I know this question has been posed before, but now that Brett Favre has broken every meaningful passing record, many people are re-evaluating his place in NFL history. What is your "Top 10 List" for all time NFL quarterbacks? Please feel free to add details for why you feel each QB belongs in the position you put them. I will post my list when I choose my best answer.

Hint: I want to get some stars for this question, so I will shamelessly solicit them from you. If you think this is an interesting question, please give it a star. I will be fair in choosing my best answer, but if you star me, you might be just a LITTLE bit more likely to be considered. Thanks. Can't wait to hear what you all think.
Update: Ok -- Time to Choose a best answer, but first, here is my list: 1. Johnny Unitas (BAL) -- In a non-passing era, Unitas passed for a TD in 47 consecutive games...unheard of consistency. 2. Joe Montana (SF) -- Not a ton of gaudy numbers, but no one else had as much of the "it" factor when it... show more Ok -- Time to Choose a best answer, but first, here is my list:

1. Johnny Unitas (BAL) -- In a non-passing era, Unitas passed for a TD in 47 consecutive games...unheard of consistency.
2. Joe Montana (SF) -- Not a ton of gaudy numbers, but no one else had as much of the "it" factor when it counted
3. Otto Graham (CLE) -- Led his team to 10 straight Championship games, winning 7. Revolutionized forward pass. Was 105-17-4 in his career as Browns starter. WOW! Also, how could you not like a QB w/ an OL jersey number.
4. Tom Brady
5. Brett Favre - needs 1 more ring
6. John Elway
7. Sammy Baugh
8. Dan Marino
9. Len Dawson
10. Peyton Manning (could climb to #1 w/ 3 more rings) best student of the position I've ever seen. Work ethic and talent is a dangerous combination.