If I am going to spend 1500 pounds on a car. What is a good car to get considering you have two children?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
You can get a decent Vauxhall Omega for that sort of money with plenty of room in the back for the kids and loads of room in the boot too for all the kiddie stuff... In fact, you could possibly get an estate for that money. Well worth it, lots of toys for the money as well. 2.0 should be reasonably economical too.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • bty49855220 answered 6 years ago
    Get a toyota it will never let you down i have had 8 of them.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • JeffyB answered 6 years ago
    Best value may be a used but well cared for Mazda3.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • kinning_park answered 6 years ago
    Take other recommendations in addition to mine, but a Peugeot 206 is good. Good performance for its size, easy to drive, easily manoeuverable (good for parking and supermarkets), moderately good boot space, child and infant seats fit easily, good petrol consumption (approx 45 mpg or about 10 miles/litre).
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Carl B answered 6 years ago
    I'd look brand used at a volvo.
    Safe
    Tough
    Easy and cheap to repair but don't need many.
    hard for kids to mess

or for same reasons a subaru forester
    • 1
    • Comment
  • parspants answered 6 years ago
    I have two children?! Damn. Do you know who their mothers are?! I need to get in touch and buy christmas presents and things!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • zippy answered 6 years ago
    i have a nice bmw you could buy
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • celtic answered 6 years ago
    It depends on lots of things mainly can you drive and park any kind of car {not being sexist just my misses has damaged two motors so i got her a smaller one and she has no problem] If you want a cruiser with reliabilty and plenty of boot space i would not go past a vauxhall vectra wonderfull motors very versatile and not bad on fuel.If you want a smaller car go for a ford maybe an escort or fiesta good motors and the parts are cheap.Always Always take a man with you though as there are some rip off merchants out there that try to take advantage of a woman on her own
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • The Mad cyclist answered 6 years ago
    For that sort of money you need to think about something which is not going to cost a fortune to run or to repair if it breaks down. Therefore I would avoid getting a big car which could become a liability. I would go for a hatchback around 5 or 6 years old no bigger than a 1.6 and if you go for a japanese make you have a better chance of reliability. What about a Nissan Almera. Not exciting but reliable and safe and won't break the bank. Otherwise the Toyota Corolla was another good suggestion

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Bruno Kussler answered 6 years ago
    Vauxhall Astra or maybe Ford Focus. Easy (and cheap) maintenance and both are a very honest cars.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Nic answered 6 years ago
    something with 5 doors.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Schuutz answered 6 years ago
    I can't advise you as I don't have two children.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • smiliechicka22 answered 6 years ago
    Anything Toyota is good!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • costa answered 6 years ago
    How did you know that I have 2 children?
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock