fresh asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 decade ago

does anyone know what country the surname REVAKHAH originated?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

maybe Russian

• dlpm
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm not finding it in a straight surname such on Ancestry UR or UK. Google wants to change the surname to rAvakhan and directs to a doctor.

Totally a guess: REVAKHAH is close to Revkah, the Hebrew version of Rebecca. The surname could be a variation of that given name. It could also be an variation of Ravani, which is a surname found in India.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

My surname is Norwegian, I'm Norwegian, I live in Norway.. Cool or what? .. What's cool though, is that no one else than the ones who's in our family by blood owns that surname.(in the world - wooaah) Because it's uncommon, lol. last time we checked there were about a few over or under 100 with that name in norway and other places in the world, where they emigrated to.

• 1 decade ago

Greenland

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LL Loves Mullets is the drunk one here. Everyone KNOWS that comes from Inuit (Eskimo) and is one of 5 words they have for 8 inches wet snow!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd guess Romanian but I couldn't turn up any Revakhahs and just found Ravakhah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did you mean, Re vodka? Russian of course

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If just one sober person turned up to answer this they'd know

REVAKHAH is backwardese for HAHKAVER!

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

It might derive from the Hebrew name Rebecca

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.