is Tom Brady a better QB this season that last year?

i'm not talking to all you fantasy geeks out there that will say he has 45 TDs to only 6 picks, where last year he had only 24 and 12. No...I'm talking about his decision making. He has so many guys wide open that he wont throw to and instead goes to a double coveraged Randy Moss who has an amazing knack for making the catch.

Tell me I'm wrong.

He isn't better this year. Wes Welker has just stepped up, and he has a big time receiver in Randy Moss who allows him to go for the big play more often this year. His stats don't show the truth, and also, they don't have as good of a run game this year, so they throw more often, giving more opportunities for him to make big plays.

You are wrong! He throws into dbl coverage to Moss because he knows that it's still a mismatch. Moss is insane!

Completion pct and low interceptions show that he is making good decisions. Sometimes its ok to take a chance and chuck it down field. It keeps the DB's honest...

Welker is the true hero over the middle in that team...he eats up the zone linebackers...

Dude,of course,Patriots Going 14-0 with Tom Brady.

first off I'm not involved with that fantasy stuff. But Brady is way better this season his decision making has improved a lot, which lead to all his records and TD's.

TOM BRADY is without a doubt having the best year a QB has ever had in the history of football

No he is not better. This Randy Moss guy has a knack for making his QB's loook very good. (When he's on a good team)

it extremely is in simple terms too early interior the season to tell. the two one among them have not thrown a bypass.Brett Fave is turning out to be a beard and the gamers are locked out. Joe Flacco has some extra desirable receivers. T.J. Houshmandzadeh (unfastened agent), Anquan Boldin and Derrick Mason have been good final 12 months. in simple terms not sufficient to conquer the Steelers. The Patriots choose a deep risk or they're going to proceed to spin their wheels. And a working returned form of like the Indianapolis colts choose one. it is extremely troublesome to tell. i think of they ought to desire with Tim Tebow, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees for the vendors to be not so stingy and propose.

He is by far better then he was last year. I mean he was good last year but way better now he's more mature and he has bigger targets and he hits them when he needs too. I don't really like the guy but I have to give it to him, he's one of the top two QB's in the league.

ya dude....this game was good example but hes been doin that all season...though at beggining of the season it was working..like that one time moss caught one in double coverage but now its not working so brady is just messing up...

No. The Patriots offense as a whole is better. Brady just has better people to throw to.