Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who hates Peyton Manning commercials?

I'm sick of those Peyton Manning "Pricelss Pep Talks" Mastercard commercials ... as well as all the other commercials he's on. There are better players than Manning who deserve some attention.

I am so sick of them.. The guy wins one SB and he's in 50 commercials.

I'll tell you why.

Brady doesn't need the exposure or money and he turns them down. He is a humble guy and doesn't even do many signings. Brady took less money to stay with the Pats.

NO MORE MANNING.....

Lets all say it together...

I do... Peyton cares to much about himself. He should take a page out of Brady's book and not do commercials without those who help him get to where he is. IE his O line...

I don't hate the commercials. I hate Manning.

Source(s): NO MORE MANNING!!!!! NO MORE MANNING!!!!! NO MORE MANNING!!!!! NO MORE MANNING!!!!!

I hate the colts, therefore, I hate Peyton manning, therfore I hate his commercials

What's up with his goofy knee high socks too?

He's all about himself, that's why the Colts won't win another Superbowl.

Who??? I want to know?

Peyton's commercials are so funny, especially the ESPN one, where he kicks his brother's ***. He does it on and off the field.

I think they're pretty funny. If you dont like them then the NE Bandwagon probably got too full and you couldnt see the TV clear enough......

He's the best role model on and off the field. Go talk to the companies and complain. He isn't going to them, they're coming to Manning. Change the channel.

He should pitch for Planter Peanuts, his peanut shaped head is perfect to be their spokesman.

i am the writer of those commercials, ha!