I dont have a Christmas tree yet...............?

Im so sad because my parents want to wait until the chirstmas tree price lower down. Im telling them we rather buy it now and at least enjoy the tree for a good one week but they want to buy it like on Friday. Christmas is like 8 days away and we still didnt decorate the house or decorate the tree cause we dont... show more Im so sad because my parents want to wait until the chirstmas tree price lower down. Im telling them we rather buy it now and at least enjoy the tree for a good one week but they want to buy it like on Friday. Christmas is like 8 days away and we still didnt decorate the house or decorate the tree cause we dont have one. I want to buy one today. Is it too late today. Its 6:56 pm now? Ohh yeah how do I convince them to buy one today. They are a bit mad at me cause I wouln't take out the trash but I did put away the plates.
Update: My parents promised me a Christmas tree but now they dont want to get me one. I did take out the trash and still they wont geet me one.
Update 2: I tried homedepot but they ranned out of trees in both stores.
Update 3: their so cheap. last year tree came from the home depot trash can and they prunned the yellow leafs and the tree was half dead.