Pain & Suffering in car accident. How much is fair settlement?

7 months ago I was in a car accient. my car was totalled. The other party's insurance company admitted the girl was at fault (she pulled out of a parking lot straight into the passenger side of my car). I was the only one hurt. Had bad bruises on my chest and sore. Tore ligament in my wrist and got tendinitis... show more 7 months ago I was in a car accient. my car was totalled. The other party's insurance company admitted the girl was at fault (she pulled out of a parking lot straight into the passenger side of my car). I was the only one hurt. Had bad bruises on my chest and sore. Tore ligament in my wrist and got tendinitis too. They have paid all my time off, paid the car total amount, paid my out of pockets. The Kaiser medical bill they will have to pay willb e about $6000. I had numerous doctor visits, 2 casts, 2 cortisone injections, numerous pain meds, physical therapy, 1 MRI, and several xrays. I was in pain for about 6 months (still kinda bothers me still but doc has signed off).
Now is coming time -- insurance is saying they are working on a settlement offer for Pain & Suffering. What would you think is a fair settlement offer?
PS I do not want to get a lwayer with his 1/3 fee involved at all!