How long should I wait until i get married?

Me and my girlfriend met in high school. We have been going out for almost 2 years. I have been out of high school for 2 years. I love her so much and she is very beautiful and I would trade her for any amount of money or fashion model in the world. I truly love her more than words can describe. I am almost 20... show more Me and my girlfriend met in high school. We have been going out for almost 2 years. I have been out of high school for 2 years. I love her so much and she is very beautiful and I would trade her for any amount of money or fashion model in the world. I truly love her more than words can describe. I am almost 20 and she is almost 19. She is in college right now and Im trying to figure out what to do with my life. I really would do anything for her I would even die for her. I know we are young but the love is real. So the question is when should we get married? I mean getting married is a big step. So how long should I wait until I propose? now, next year, 4 years, when?
59 answers 59