Girl playing high school football?

I am a 16 year old girl and next year [junior year] i intend to join my high school's football team. the head coach cannot turn me down because i am a girl or else his PR is gonna go down more than it is already so i dont want any people saying i wont be allowed to do it. my mind's set up and i've been... show more I am a 16 year old girl and next year [junior year] i intend to join my high school's football team. the head coach cannot turn me down because i am a girl or else his PR is gonna go down more than it is already so i dont want any people saying i wont be allowed to do it. my mind's set up and i've been doing post-season lifting with the team already. does anybody have any real advice for me? i'm tough, fast, smart, and i'm practically made of rubber so no 'be careful, little girls', please. i also dont want people to think i'm joining for the attention, i've always been into football but my first two years i was involved with the marching band. [i like both so i figured two years of band, two years of football] ... so yeah. any advice?
Update: sometimes i do play center, i prefer WR or safety though
Update 2: this is to Patriotfan4vr, i wasn't looking to step on anybody's toes though i know i will in the process but sexist remarks aren't needed. you dont know me or my abilities, so please don't. ...ignorance.
Update 3: thank you everybody, for your advice. i've picked up a few things upon hearing them from you and saying... hmm.. that makes sense. like the getting up quickly after getting hit and not letting them see you hurt. =D