It's not her place to be telling people!!!??

I'm 16, My Boyfriend is 19 and I recently found out I was pregnant. Oh, and we live in Canada so that is legal. Anyways I told my Mother and I told my Boyfriend. I told my Boyfriend that it was fine that he told his mother. But I made it very clear that I didn't want anybody else to know right now. And... show more I'm 16, My Boyfriend is 19 and I recently found out I was pregnant. Oh, and we live in Canada so that is legal.
Anyways I told my Mother and I told my Boyfriend. I told my Boyfriend that it was fine that he told his mother. But I made it very clear that I didn't want anybody else to know right now.

And of course, My Boyfriend's Mother thinks it's her place to go and tell her Ex-Husband, Her two son's, My Boyfriend's Biological Father, And my Boyfriend's Cousin.
And then to make matters worse, Of all people who I thought would support me and listen to me who goes blabbing!!?? MY BOYFRIEND! To his Bestfriend, and his friend in Alberta!
It's like I populated into the Family from hell!!!!
Why couldn't they just listen to a simple thing I asked!? The only people I have told is my mother, and my Doctor's.
Has anyone else had an experience like that, If so how did you cope without stressing out too much!!!!???
Update: What if something happens to the baby, I don't want to go back and explain to everyone I had a misscariage or something! It's just so ridiculous!
Update 2: To get things straight, I'm not mad at the fact that HE has told his friend. It's more his Mom. It's honestly not her place, nor the time to do so. I'm mad at the fact he couldn't run things over between us, It's his mom I really dislike right now. Even before I became pregnant, She honestly... show more To get things straight, I'm not mad at the fact that HE has told his friend. It's more his Mom. It's honestly not her place, nor the time to do so. I'm mad at the fact he couldn't run things over between us, It's his mom I really dislike right now. Even before I became pregnant, She honestly drives me nuts!!
Update 3: Thank you Amanda D! That exactly what I went over with my Boyfriend and his Mother. But she definently doesn't seem to listen, nor care about my reasons for not telling anyone yet.