DXTRCHN11 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Baseball fans- What is your most favorite NHL team?

When you answer this question as give me more informations that why do you love the NHL after you answer your favorite team.

When you don't follow the hockey as you may have the choice to skip the question or can answer the question.

No negatives or jokes, be honestly to answer the question.

Answer the question then either thumb up or thumb down,

• JT-24

All my favorite teams are the Boston teams so no surprise the Bruins are my favorite hockey team...I have been following the Bruins for my entire life as hockey is one of my favorite sports...hopefully I will get to see the Bruins win the cup one day...who knows...it could be this year...they look pretty decent.

I've always been a Canadiens fan. I was born in Quebec and Montreal was my team, even though I mostly grew up in Ontario surrounded by Leafs fans.

I'm still not sold on the Habs this year, despite a decent record early. I don't think they have the firepower to score enough to keep up in the playoffs, and their defense has looked more than a little shaky as of late, like in that collapse a few days ago against Nashville. Their history is obviously rich with all the Cups, but history doesn't really matter when your team is coming off a non-playoff year.

I'm not as into hockey as I once was, because I hated the way the game went in the mid-90s with the trap, and all the hooking and holding that was never called. It's gotten a little better since the lockout, but I'm still not following it as closely as I once did.

favorite MLB team: Phillies

favotite NHL team: Flyers

i like the flyers because i live in Philadelphia. Favorite players on the flyers: Simon Gagne, Mike Richards, Scottie Upshall, and new addition Danny Briere. It's harder for me to follow the NHL because i am in high school and i have a lot of work to do, but i watch the games when i can. GO FLYERS!

My favorite hockey team is the Alaska Aces of the ECHL. If I have to choose an NHL team, I'll say the St. Louis Blues because that's who the Aces are affiliated with.

• sanna

In MLB my in demand team is the Boston purple Sox. soccer is the only sport different than baseball I persist with heavily. My in demand NFL team is the hot England Patriots. for college soccer, i like Kentucky. the reality that Kentucky is the place I stay could have something to do with that. I stay some mile faraway from the stadium so i am going there on each and every occasion i'm getting the prospect.

Detroit Red Wings

St Louis Blues

The NY Rangers. Hockey is my 3rd favorite sport behind Baseball and Basketball. It's fast paced, hard hitting, non-stop action w/ amazing plays by the goalies. I think they need to open the ice up more and take out 2 line passes, offsides, and icing calls. I know it would leave less breaks and the players would be more tired, but that's a good thing. We would see more scoring, and better coaching, as they would have to change lines more smartly.

Overall, the sport needs some work, but it's a better sport than Football by FAR, which I don't watch at all btw.

Carolian Hurricanes. They came to Greensboro when I was in school at Chapel Hill. When they moved to Raleigh I went to a few games. Now I live in Memphis and we have no hockey team within 3 hours so I really don't follow it so much anymore. :(

Hockey~2nd favorite sport!

Fav. Team~ Columbus Bluejackets [hahahaha]