Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 1 decade ago

My bird hates My Chemical Romance?

She has never gotten upset over any music ive played, but today, ive been listening to my chemical romance, and apparently she hates one of the songs. She hisses, and bites the computer when its on ((shes sitting on top of the computer)) She doesn't get upset at any of the other songs.

Why do you think this is?

hahah, you people think ur so funny...

But, its so funny that she gets so upset whenever I play one certain song

WHY IS THIS?

• bl_fkt
    Favorite Answer

I really do think its because your bird may have much better taste in music than you do :P ;~) :winks:

It could be something in the song, a certain sound or tone. The beat may be too fast, or it might just irritate her. My birds prefer all different kinds and often when I play something at least one of them will get upset. Just like us they have preferences. But it most likely the volume or tempo, or a certain sound or note that just really scares or annoys her.

my dad's african grey hates classical music and new age music.

he yawns with his beak, shakes his head even during petting, which sometimes causes him to bite, and he scratches his ears with hit feet! he stops when we turn it off.

i don't know about your bird, but i think our bird is reacting badly to high bell-like notes. he likes bass notes like heavy metal but not high, sharp trebble notes like high violins or bells.

Birds can see 4 colors -- the 3 we do and also ultra-violet. i would not be surprised if they can hear sounds we do not. Maybe the recording of your music has sounds that the bird hears louder or something that you don't hear and this annoys the bird.

sounds also have a "frequency" and certian things when hit by it vibrate. you're probably noticed it. like your rib cage at a loud concert! i think some sounds are the right frequency to make a bird's ears or skull vibrate that might not affect you cuz yours is a different size and shape.

• lacie

How are you feeling at present? I Kissed a woman How do your buddies see you? no longer something Else i'm able to Say what's the main suitable ingredient approximately you? So happy i ought to Die Describe your mom? warm N chilly Describe your dad? Video telephone describe your grandparents? 1901 How is your existence going? Blow What track will they play at your funeral? Rock That physique How does the international see you? Fascination how are you able to are making myself happy? i'm no longer Your Toy What must you do with my existence? money Honey how can you be remembered? sometime what's your fashionable ingredient to do? interior the subsequent Room Describe your boyfriend, female buddy, weigh down, or companion? a clean Day What makes you happy? Colourless shade What makes you unhappy? Falling Stars what makes you indignant? Rome What bores you? Northshore how can you die? on the Radio what's the story of your existence? Armistice How do you sense authentic now? in case you have got sufficient money Me

Your bird has bad taste in music.

Its probably just a certain tone or pitch in the song she doesnt like.

That's really weird... I've got the same problem with my dog. She doesn't mind ANY music I listen to, but she runs out of the room ever time I play Panic! At The Disco... =P

An upset bird is an unhappy bird. Do not cause her uneeded pain. End this now.

Haha she has a bit of bad taste then =]

Maybe you should just keep playing it till she likes it =]

maybe its too loud or fast?? maybe u could lower the volume or something, or just stop playing that song.

I don't blame her, I would be doing the same thing. I HATE My Chemical Romance...........