Sex before marriage or marriage before sex?

Which do you believe in?

I believe in marriage before sex. Our bodies are made to have one sexual partner.

Favorite Answer

with not taking any regard to religious views i am with sex before marriage,and our bodies are not made for one sexual partner,try to look for some biology information for that matter,but if you want to take notice of religion in this topic than i am against sex before marriage,only after the marriage.

Sex After Marriage...

Our bodies are NOT made to have one sexual partner - pick up a biology book :/

I strongly believe in sex before marriage; sex is a big part of a relationship and you're basically doomed to divorce if you end up getting married before sex and then find out that the sex is terrible. That's just the way it is :/

I believe in sex after marriage. It's true that our bodies were made for one partner. If that wasn't the case, then why does the risk of cervical cancer increase with more partners?

I was raised to believe in waiting for marriage, but I didn't make it. I have had sex with 5 guys. Most of it was premarital. It has been a great ride. I have no guilt or regrets about it. Sometimes, I wish I had started sooner.

• marriage before sex.

i do believe that we should only have sex with one person but thats not how the world works today. i think if your going to have sex before marriage it should be with someone you can see yourself marring and having a kid or kids with. even if u can't or don't want kids i think you should picture yourself with that person for a long time. things don't always work out that way but sometimes they do. you should only have sex if you love the person and really see yourself with that person for a long time.

It doesn't matter what others decided, its what you want. I myself had sex before marriage. Although i no longer am with my first, i don't regret it at all. My advice is what ever you decide, play it safe. be monogamous and get std screening before you ever decide to have sex, even if married.

sex AFTER marriage

• personally, i don't believe in sex at all, except to populate the planet. but, if u MUST have sex, then marriage first.

ivy ;)