Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Opinion Poll: What do you think of people who send "hate" emails through this site?

And then close their email so no one can answer them?

Peace.

Agreed Clo!

and

MamiZ -- Honey, I am so sorry someone would do that to you...You are too kind hearted for that kind of cruelty!

Peace.

Favorite Answer

Oh, so that's happened to you, too? I mean, it hasn't happened to me on this account, but on the other one, some @$$ called me out my name, and my man an "Uncle Tom" and called my babies "mutts" and had the nerve to call MEEEE ignorant for cussing him out...

*seethe seethe seethe*

That was the first time an email made me cry.

Edit: *sniff sniff*

:(

Ignorant racist people really make my blood boil.

They must be stopped and if necessary we need to report them to the Yahoo moderators. The rest is up to them. Also, if we already knew some of their exact email addresses, then we may choose to block them. Ridiculous answers, spam mails and hate mails should not be tolerated.

• tbm

Cowards. And besides that they're breaking the rules. The emails here are only to be used for dirty love mail - per the Guidelines. Morning darlin. ♥

Evil

• Paulus

I think they are perfect jerks! You can learn a lot about people's character by their actions. They would not want it done to them. What goes around comes around. They'll have their day! Don't let it bother you GEM. Hold your head high.

Just time wasters. Ignore them I say. I get a great deal out of this site and violaters just don't bother me at all. They are massive attention seekers

Oh Gem...we could be talking hours about this subject. I leave my mail visible for my contacts but, trust me, the other ones, just ignore them otherwise, they can get you "emotionally" speaking ! We are moms, and have to worry about other things! Agree ??

I have only gotten wonderful emails, it would make me feel really bad, to get a mean email...who would ever do such a thing?

I think it should be against the law. For one thing younger kids don't need to see things like that.

I had a really nasty e-mail from Peggy leg last week.

She's blocked now thank goodness.

Can't be bothered with people who jump to conclusions.