Any First Kiss Late Bloomers? Like after you turn 20?

I had my first kiss the night I turned 21 (three weeks ago) with an almost 19 yr old GORGEOUS woman I was dating from work. She promised me a hug and kiss on my birthday so we went out to a restaurant one night and were really comfortable cuddling each other as we sat side by side. I took her back home and we... show more I had my first kiss the night I turned 21 (three weeks ago) with an almost 19 yr old GORGEOUS woman I was dating from work. She promised me a hug and kiss on my birthday so we went out to a restaurant one night and were really comfortable cuddling each other as we sat side by side. I took her back home and we hugged each other inside my car to say goodbye when I told her quietly and seductively, "...aren't you forgetting something?" and we leaned towards each other and made out for about a full minute or 2. That was our first kiss and my personal first kiss ever. Yes, you heard right, I'm 21. I will never forget that moment. She was almost my first girlfriend also. Yes, you heard right too. I've never had a girlfriend.

I guess im one of those shy guys that don't go out on dates that much. I'm not one of those ugly guys either because I've had girls complement my looks. Besides, im tall and dorky with a funny sense of humor.

Care to share your late bloomer first kiss stories? =)