Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

After those honorable southern gentlemen, the Mizzou Tigers beat the tar out of the KS Jayturkeys,what's next?

What a thumping, 36-28 GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!I have never been so happy in my whole life. and, congratulations to you dang yankee jayhawks for the next best season after my beloved TIGERS!

Favorite Answer

It all goes back to the Compromise of 1820 in regard to the Mason-Dixon Line. We were never confused in Alabama.

Edit: "Ma, put the shotgun up. I think they are talking about football or something."

Wow. That Leah is real classy. Next would be the Big 12 championship against OU.

Leah, Does honorable German man= A fascist nazi too? I lived in Norman, OK for 3 years. I'm not a Mizzou, or OU fan trust me.

Missouri win the National Championship.

This is the best college football season in decades, even though my sundevils lost again yesterday.. i hate predicatable football games..

The NFL Post season is shaping up to be one of the best in decades as well

By honorable southern gentlemen you mean lynching slave drivers, right? Ok, gotcha.

Rock Chalk.

-jesse- Class has got nothing to do with it, I'm just telling the truth and maybe giving you Mizzou fans a history lesson.

Dude, I wouldn't know where to start predicting anything in college ball this year. All I know is my formerly ranked #2 Cal Bears can't even seem to beat a JV high school squad anymore.

Then oklahoma beats them in the Big 12 championship game. Have fun this week, cause it wont last long.

• Ethel

I would have liked to see an undefeated Kansas mess with the big boy rankings.

In your fantasy where that actually happens, I would guess that all the Fizzou fans would go celebrate by --- insert your favorite redneck slur here ---. Whatever you thought of, that's probably what they will do.

Source(s): Muck Fizzou!

their loss to Oklahoma in the big 12 championship