Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

After those honorable southern gentlemen, the Mizzou Tigers beat the tar out of the KS Jayturkeys,what's next?

Update:

What a thumping, 36-28 GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!I have never been so happy in my whole life. and, congratulations to you dang yankee jayhawks for the next best season after my beloved TIGERS!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It all goes back to the Compromise of 1820 in regard to the Mason-Dixon Line. We were never confused in Alabama.

Edit: "Ma, put the shotgun up. I think they are talking about football or something."

• 1 decade ago

Wow. That Leah is real classy. Next would be the Big 12 championship against OU.

Leah, Does honorable German man= A fascist nazi too? I lived in Norman, OK for 3 years. I'm not a Mizzou, or OU fan trust me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Missouri win the National Championship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is the best college football season in decades, even though my sundevils lost again yesterday.. i hate predicatable football games..

The NFL Post season is shaping up to be one of the best in decades as well

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By honorable southern gentlemen you mean lynching slave drivers, right? Ok, gotcha.

Rock Chalk.

-jesse- Class has got nothing to do with it, I'm just telling the truth and maybe giving you Mizzou fans a history lesson.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude, I wouldn't know where to start predicting anything in college ball this year. All I know is my formerly ranked #2 Cal Bears can't even seem to beat a JV high school squad anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Then oklahoma beats them in the Big 12 championship game. Have fun this week, cause it wont last long.

• Ethel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would have liked to see an undefeated Kansas mess with the big boy rankings.

• 1 decade ago

In your fantasy where that actually happens, I would guess that all the Fizzou fans would go celebrate by --- insert your favorite redneck slur here ---. Whatever you thought of, that's probably what they will do.

Source(s): Muck Fizzou!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

their loss to Oklahoma in the big 12 championship

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.