Digital camera for Kids - Cheap but good?

My little Girl wants a camera, when I asked what she would like she said one like mine - I am a pro photographer so a £4k set up for a 3 year old is out of the question. I am not looking at spending much as it will be her first camera, she can just manage my D50, but realy she could do with a point and shoot,... show more My little Girl wants a camera, when I asked what she would like she said one like mine - I am a pro photographer so a £4k set up for a 3 year old is out of the question.

I am not looking at spending much as it will be her first camera, she can just manage my D50, but realy she could do with a point and shoot, but one that can work on one of those portable printers.
She wants a pink one as well..LOL but she said black is OK.
I have had a look at some of the deals that come in at around £60 but the camera lenses have been reported poor by the user reviews or that they are poor in low light.

Can anyone suggest a camera, preferably with a pic bridge thats 4-6MP for less that £60.00?