I got a funny problem with my husband so please from married folks some sound advice on dealing with it?

I've had the most wonderful love affair with my husband for the past 12 years and counting! About 2 years ago we decided to bring some adventure to our marriage by finding unusual things for us and WOW is all I can say! But hears the PROBLEM, we put a bunch of suggestion in a bag and withdrew one for us to... show more I've had the most wonderful love affair with my husband for the past 12 years and counting!
About 2 years ago we decided to bring some adventure to our marriage by finding unusual things for us and WOW is all I can say!

But hears the PROBLEM, we put a bunch of suggestion in a bag and withdrew one for us to do this year we drew KNITTING so we took classes together for the past year now and both of us have had a fun at it!

Our final class was last week and doing 2 projects on our own we had to make it with all the fundamental of what we learned!

I made a a sweater and blanket and got an A for it!
My husband made a pair of panties and a bra, the instructor saw what he made she said she could not give him credit until they were shown, her idea was to put them on the BUST, his idea was to have me model them, I did soft fabric yarn too god they felt so good he got an A+, and that night we had the most increasable SEX should I be ashamed because I'd like him to knit more for me?
Update: He fashioned both pieces after the Victoria secret design an boy they fit like a glove and FEELS SO GOOD! The BRA feel like my breast are floating and no binding and the front has reinforced triple stitched so to allow for laced bow tie ( simular to shoe string) and this is brilliant design wish we took the... show more He fashioned both pieces after the Victoria secret design an boy they fit like a glove and FEELS SO GOOD!

The BRA feel like my breast are floating and no binding and the front has reinforced triple stitched so to allow for laced bow tie ( simular to shoe string) and this is brilliant design wish we took the class years ago!

UPDATE 11/20/2007: my husband has made new 3 sets out of CASMER YARN (feels Unbelievable against skin, I might shave now, LOL) and is doing another set for me in progress, he says he's only to happy to put a smile on my face!

Now he has one small request is that he get to put them on me, and take them off do you think I'm taking advantage of him our sex life has gone into over drive!
Is this wrong?
what a treasure right ladies?