Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I got a funny problem with my husband so please from married folks some sound advice on dealing with it?

I've had the most wonderful love affair with my husband for the past 12 years and counting!

About 2 years ago we decided to bring some adventure to our marriage by finding unusual things for us and WOW is all I can say!

But hears the PROBLEM, we put a bunch of suggestion in a bag and withdrew one for us to do this year we drew KNITTING so we took classes together for the past year now and both of us have had a fun at it!

Our final class was last week and doing 2 projects on our own we had to make it with all the fundamental of what we learned!

I made a a sweater and blanket and got an A for it!

My husband made a pair of panties and a bra, the instructor saw what he made she said she could not give him credit until they were shown, her idea was to put them on the BUST, his idea was to have me model them, I did soft fabric yarn too god they felt so good he got an A+, and that night we had the most increasable SEX should I be ashamed because I'd like him to knit more for me?

He fashioned both pieces after the Victoria secret design an boy they fit like a glove and FEELS SO GOOD!

The BRA feel like my breast are floating and no binding and the front has reinforced triple stitched so to allow for laced bow tie ( simular to shoe string) and this is brilliant design wish we took the class years ago!

UPDATE 11/20/2007: my husband has made new 3 sets out of CASMER YARN (feels Unbelievable against skin, I might shave now, LOL) and is doing another set for me in progress, he says he's only to happy to put a smile on my face!

Now he has one small request is that he get to put them on me, and take them off do you think I'm taking advantage of him our sex life has gone into over drive!

Is this wrong?

what a treasure right ladies?

I fail to see ANY problem here. What do you have to be ashamed about? You are married adults having fun, and you will soon have a wonderful collection of one-of-a-kind lingerie! As long as your husband enjoys making these things for you, just enjoy.

How can anything be wrong when it comes to two people enjoying each other doing the same thing? One is the taker and one is the giver as long as you take turns in this roll.Pleasing you is most likely turning him on (no problem in that, right?) If he wants to knit, you flaunt and both be happy and sexually full filed. Do SHOW him how much you love what he is doing for you. a reach around is a must. Enjoy!!

You're having great sex, because of knitting bras and panties, if you get off on that, then so be it. You obviously feel like you have the best marriage on earth, so good on ya, and keep doing what you are doing.

I think that you should let him continue to knit you bras and panties as long as he wants too. I mean, if he is agreeing, then you aren't taking advantage of him. Besides, you said you're having great sex now so that is good, right?

If it works, don't try to fix it they say, right? So, if you can make any sparks, while you are trying to spice things up, and if you ignite a fire, then good for you and him, go for it baby....I would say. and hey, if you have any other pointers, let me know!!!!!, i would love to put a flame under my husbands @ss and then weeeeeeeeeeee, will be back on the love boat again... keep having him knit, after all wintertime if right around the corner.

I dont understand the issue? its a bra n panties made from wool? be happy this is the only dillema you have in your marriage apart from your spelling mistakes.

Have a nice day/night.

Source(s): JMPO & well I come here for problem solving not this.
  • Blunt

Liar

what was that song? how can it be wrong if it feels so right? if he doesn't mind making them keep em coming!

and more power to the over sex drive!

• You are obviously a guy with a weird knitting fetish

Sounds good to me, whatever floats ur boat and keeps ur marriage alive!!! Congrats!