Did you hate PE at school?

There's all this talk today about women not doing enough sport. I remember I HATED school PE - our teachers were horrible butch women who used to shout at us all the time and watch over us in the shower (seriously,......!). They had clear favourites, who were basically the ones who were really good at... show more There's all this talk today about women not doing enough sport.

I remember I HATED school PE - our teachers were horrible butch women who used to shout at us all the time and watch over us in the shower (seriously,......!). They had clear favourites, who were basically the ones who were really good at sport, and the rest of us were just left feeling inadequate and useless.

It was very common to get people off sick on the days we had P.E. No coincidence, I feel,........!

I swim and go to the gym these days, but have not participated in any competitive sport since I was 16, simply because of my school experiences.

What was it like for you?