Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

Who really thinks that vaccines for newborns and children are harmful??

I was reading something about the nwo and came across vaccine dangers. www.educate-yourself.org/nwo. My friend is having a nwo kick and preaching me about it.... I'm not sure what to believe in any if it. I have a 3 yr old and I guess I took that chance to prevent viral diseases with the vaccines....I guess that makes me a bad mother.

you all have good points....but what does the new world order have to do with it???

The risk is low being a nurse I think every child should be vaccinated but if a parent chooses not to that is there decision they are okay with taking the risk of there children contracting diseases. You are not a bad mother for having your child vaccinated it was your choice and she made her own choice to not have her kids vaccinated.

• ouch

i'm delaying vaccines. i'm absolutely no longer giving my daughter the Hep B vaccine till way later in her existence, I do exactly not see the point of vaccinating a 7 pound newborn hostile to an STD. i'm no longer particular there's a connection between autism and vaccines yet there is totally a connection between vaccines and autoimmune ailments and cancers. My husband had seizures for quite a few years as a baby as a effect of his formative years pictures. That changed into what first made me study this challenge. you're proper, that is an somewhat confusing determination. I struggled with this option for quite a few months and infrequently I nonetheless question my determination yet in the present day i'm absolutely extra tender no longer vaccinating then vaccinating.

Take a little time to research the death rate of newborns and prebubescant children prior to the age of regular vaccinations. That number alone should speak for itself. Another thing; if your friend isn't a doctor, chances are he/she has no qualifications to preach any information on vaccinations at all. I mean really, that's like buying a painting from a blind man because he says it looks good.

• Risk versus Benefit

Whats the risk, death, pain, disability?

Whats the benefit, long term immunization from POLIO, sMALLpOX, PANDEMIC fLU

Here s a good example, kids who are getting the chickenpox vaccine offered since 1995 are going to be more at riskj later in life for Shingles

Is it worth the risk to not get chickenpox at a young age?

NO its better to get chickenpox at an early age because all these kids getting the vaccine WILL develop shingles after age 60!!!!

Risk Vs Benefit

I wish I had researched vaccines more before I allowed them to be given to my daughter. I had a healthy, happy, vibrant & inquisitive 15 month old daughter - and then I took her in for her "well baby" MMR vaccine and a lot of things changed.

First off, her fever went as high as 103.4, which, the Dr. said that was ok (although I never thought it was). After the shot her whole learning ablity changed. She didn't babble or try to talk as much, and seemed disinterested. I didn't figure it out until she was about5 - that she seemed to become "autistic". Luckily, we had a lot of help with speech & interaction with other children and since, she has seemed to pull out of it.

I still don't view her as "normal" compared to my other children and her peers. But, she can fit in.

After I figured out that she displayed a lot of "autistic" behaviors I started researching and found a lot of links.

That said, I am not 100% against vaccines, but, I think that they are given way too young.

All vaccines come with a risk, but usually the risks are pretty slim. Talk to a pediatrician and ask them about theire opinion on the vaccines and the risks they have.

I live in a country where fifty years ago kids where dieing of all sort of illnesses but most of them are the one we vaccine our children against.

So if you are a bad mother, so am i and most of Europe.

PS Our government enforces these vaccines and will send social services if you don`t vaccine your child.

• dcrc93

the risk are suppose to be low

better to have the shots they say than the illness

and they cant go to public school without them

hard way to go or deside