What do you like and dislike about Sundays?

Best thing about Sundays is FOOTBALL, BABY!!!

• H1976

I hate it when the kids say theyare bored! But I love the fact we never rush around on a sunday AND I usually get to have a long soak in a bubble bath, instead of a reallt rushed shower!

Oh yeah and the roast beef and Yorkshire puddings mmmmmmm

• Lauren

Like not working. Dislike the prospect of going back tomorrow

I like the roast dinners

i hate the cooking and washing up

i also find sundays to be the most boring day of the week

I dislike hangovers, but I look forward to sundays all week cos I get to see my boy "Calum" on a Sunday

+ Everyone understands you can have a lie in and take it easy on Sundays.

- It's Monday tommorow, and I have to get up and do stuff :P

Also sometimes, I think it's Sunday twice, so I lie in again, and get late for college, lol!

• i like the fact that it's closer to my 18th birthday which is tommorow and the fact we don't have school on sunday.

i dislike sunday because you have school the next day and you think about how much you don't want to go to school the next day and there's no good shows on during the day untill night time.

somehow saturday is better then sunday.on saturday you can have fun for you know next day is a holiday.while on sunday one is nervous wreck thinking of things one has to do on monday.sunday goes away in preparing for next week.and one always so apprehensive about the coming days not knowing what problems they would bring.

No work (like)

thinking about Work tomorrow (dislike)

Like - Answering questions for you lovely folk, and chatting online to my friends in Australia.

Dont Like - Going to bed and thinking tomorrow will be Monday.

like sunday lunch.

dislike that tomorrow is Monday