Can you help me with a tricky fancy dress outfit?

In the school where I teach we are dressing up for Children in Need on Friday, the theme is "When I grow up I want to be .........". The adults have to dress up as well but I'm completely stuck, would like it to be funny but NOT embarrassing and it needs to be something that will appeal to the children (aged 4 - 11 years). Something that is not too expensive to do would be a bonus. Help!!!

• vici

fireman, police officer, space man, teacher, mechanic, artist, fitness instructor, secretary, nurse, doctor, television presenter, spice girl, kylie

best wishes xxx vici

RICH!

Just don an evening dress and pearls and a glittery tiara (all stuff you could borrow if you're not on the Society circuit). Dangle a large key labelled "Swiss Bank Account" from your neck.

I know its when i GROW Up..

But what about you could dress as a baby with a white cloth with some pins around you with a pink plain tesco value t-shirt and a dummy tied to a piece of string round your neck and even a little hat :) - Aww

Or, a grandma (seeing as your already grown up) and you could wear a shawl and a skirt and a shirt with a grey wig?!!

Source(s): :)
  • bacco

you may pass to Nordstrom and notice a private shopper. the non-public shopper can assist you to getting a good dress and a perfect bra to placed on. perhaps you may placed on some undies too. Your gf can assist you to with make up and shaving you legs and arm pits. Edit: you have chose a wig. you have chose a handbag to place your extrta make up, money and speak to.

u could b a fairy or a princess or a witch (like from Harry Potter) or a Barbie something like that is really funny. you can get wings ,wands ,tiarras and more very cheeply from places like Woolworths, tesco, Sainsburys ect.

hope my answer was helpful

princess hanz

You should be a grandma.

Hahahaa, you can have a hunched back, a cane, some shawls over your shoulders, a grey wig and wrinkles drawn on.

A beauty queen! All you have to do is buy a tiara and a sash. It's classy and fun!

go as santa!

say "when i was young i wanted to be santa! ...then i discovered that he never existed" .....but maybe that's a tad embarrasing!

a child

"When I grow up I want to be ........."

a child.