Can you help me with a tricky fancy dress outfit?

In the school where I teach we are dressing up for Children in Need on Friday, the theme is "When I grow up I want to be .........". The adults have to dress up as well but I'm completely stuck, would like it to be funny but NOT embarrassing and it needs to be something that will appeal to the children (aged 4 - 11 years). Something that is not too expensive to do would be a bonus. Help!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • vici
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

fireman, police officer, space man, teacher, mechanic, artist, fitness instructor, secretary, nurse, doctor, television presenter, spice girl, kylie

best wishes xxx vici

• 1 decade ago

RICH!

Just don an evening dress and pearls and a glittery tiara (all stuff you could borrow if you're not on the Society circuit). Dangle a large key labelled "Swiss Bank Account" from your neck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know its when i GROW Up..

But what about you could dress as a baby with a white cloth with some pins around you with a pink plain tesco value t-shirt and a dummy tied to a piece of string round your neck and even a little hat :) - Aww

Or, a grandma (seeing as your already grown up) and you could wear a shawl and a skirt and a shirt with a grey wig?!!

Source(s): :)
  • bacco
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you may pass to Nordstrom and notice a private shopper. the non-public shopper can assist you to getting a good dress and a perfect bra to placed on. perhaps you may placed on some undies too. Your gf can assist you to with make up and shaving you legs and arm pits. Edit: you have chose a wig. you have chose a handbag to place your extrta make up, money and speak to.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u could b a fairy or a princess or a witch (like from Harry Potter) or a Barbie something like that is really funny. you can get wings ,wands ,tiarras and more very cheeply from places like Woolworths, tesco, Sainsburys ect.

hope my answer was helpful

princess hanz

• 1 decade ago

You should be a grandma.

Hahahaa, you can have a hunched back, a cane, some shawls over your shoulders, a grey wig and wrinkles drawn on.

• 1 decade ago

A beauty queen! All you have to do is buy a tiara and a sash. It's classy and fun!

• 1 decade ago

go as santa!

say "when i was young i wanted to be santa! ...then i discovered that he never existed" .....but maybe that's a tad embarrasing!

• 1 decade ago

a child

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"When I grow up I want to be ........."

a child.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.