do conjoined twins ever masterbate?

they don't have to

those dogs aren't conjoined. conjoined twins form when an embryo splits but does not fully separate so, those dogs would be identical if the picture was real. its just two dogs backed up together. also most places would put down a conjoined twin dog.

good question!

Im going to star this question.

Have you seen the movie Stuck On You? About the conjoined twins? They still had sex etc even though they were joined. The other conjoiner -i guess you could call him-, just kind of turned over and read a book. haha

• lmao old boy hilarium lol i suppose they would lol old chaps if they were joined at pelvis all the way across lol then i suppose they couldnt and it would be hard for them to walk lol but yes old boy if i was a conjoined twin id get out the hacksaw and the other one would always hit me for it lol great question to bad all the norms here have to spoil it lol (normal ppl ) lol randoms is were it is at now old beans :D

yes i would assume so. they are human too. it also depends on what type of conjoined twins they are. it may he hard for them to enjoy the act depending on how they are positioned

• Dr. D

They are normal people, just like yourself.

Are you aware that the original Siamese Twins married sisters and have many children?

Maybe Yes, provided they're both mutually feeling totally deprived of sexual pleasure .

Source(s): Very interesting question....

This is the weirdest question I have ever seen on here

Source(s): I have also wondered that....
    • Steph6 years agoReport

I felt weird searching for it.... I can't believe someone already asked. :D

• Kate J

Interesting question. I would think that they are so used to being one, but different people, they would just accept the other's actions.

I think the question should be "Is it incest when conjoined twins masturbate?"

Would be tough to get a private moment wouldn't it?