do conjoined twins ever masterbate?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

they don't have to

• 4 years ago

those dogs aren't conjoined. conjoined twins form when an embryo splits but does not fully separate so, those dogs would be identical if the picture was real. its just two dogs backed up together. also most places would put down a conjoined twin dog.

• 1 decade ago

good question!

Im going to star this question.

Have you seen the movie Stuck On You? About the conjoined twins? They still had sex etc even though they were joined. The other conjoiner -i guess you could call him-, just kind of turned over and read a book. haha

• lmao old boy hilarium lol i suppose they would lol old chaps if they were joined at pelvis all the way across lol then i suppose they couldnt and it would be hard for them to walk lol but yes old boy if i was a conjoined twin id get out the hacksaw and the other one would always hit me for it lol great question to bad all the norms here have to spoil it lol (normal ppl ) lol randoms is were it is at now old beans :D

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes i would assume so. they are human too. it also depends on what type of conjoined twins they are. it may he hard for them to enjoy the act depending on how they are positioned

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They are normal people, just like yourself.

Are you aware that the original Siamese Twins married sisters and have many children?

• 1 decade ago

Maybe Yes, provided they're both mutually feeling totally deprived of sexual pleasure .

Source(s): Very interesting question....
  • 1 decade ago

This is the weirdest question I have ever seen on here

Source(s): I have also wondered that....
    • Steph5 years agoReport

I felt weird searching for it.... I can't believe someone already asked. :D

• Kate J
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Interesting question. I would think that they are so used to being one, but different people, they would just accept the other's actions.

• 1 decade ago

I think the question should be "Is it incest when conjoined twins masturbate?"

• 1 decade ago

Would be tough to get a private moment wouldn't it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.