I got a funny problem with my husband so please from married folks some sound advice on dealing with it?

I've had the most wonderful love affair with my husband for the past 12 years and counting! About 2 years ago we decided to bring some adventure to our marriage by finding unusual things for us and WOW is all I can say! But hears the PROBLEM, we put a bunch of suggestion in a bag and withdrew one for us to... show more I've had the most wonderful love affair with my husband for the past 12 years and counting!
About 2 years ago we decided to bring some adventure to our marriage by finding unusual things for us and WOW is all I can say!

But hears the PROBLEM, we put a bunch of suggestion in a bag and withdrew one for us to do this year we drew KNITTING so we took classes together for the past year now and both of us have had a fun at it!

Our final class was last week and doing 2 projects on our own we had to make it with all the fundamental of what we learned!

I made a a sweater and blanket and got an A for it!
My husband made a pair of panties and a bra, the instructor saw what he made she said she could not give him credit until they were shown, her idea was to put them on the BUST, his idea was to have me model them, I did soft fabric yarn too god they felt so good he got an A+, and that night we had the most increasable SEX should I be ashamed because I'd like him to knit more for me?
Update: He fashioned both pices after the victoria secret design af boy the fit life a glove and FEELS SO GOOD!