What do you think about the idea of a party that represents all third parties in the US?

Instead of trying to get ONE third party into office, why not make an alliance of all the third parties of the US and use them to try and get into politics? Kinda like an Ambassador that works and get elected to represent for the UN that represents officially all the nations involved, even through that... show more Instead of trying to get ONE third party into office, why not make an alliance of all the third parties of the US and use them to try and get into politics?

Kinda like an Ambassador that works and get elected to represent for the UN that represents officially all the nations involved, even through that Ambassador may be from only one of those nations and hence one of those beliefs.
Update: They wouldn't agree with each other, so when forming such a thing, the organization has to be set up in away that settle differences and comes with a platform that represents them as a whole. As for the sensible persons banding together and doing something, I am working on getting that done now. If... show more They wouldn't agree with each other, so when forming such a thing, the organization has to be set up in away that settle differences and comes with a platform that represents them as a whole.

As for the sensible persons banding together and doing something, I am working on getting that done now. If interested in joining, please email me through my profile.