Dishwasher Problem?

I recently bought a new Zanussi dishwasher and have been very happy with it but recently I have had a strange problem with it. Sometimes the dishwasher tablet or capsule seems to melt into the flap thing - it is just stuck there in a mushy mess at the end of the cycle. The door / flap thing opens so thats not the... show more I recently bought a new Zanussi dishwasher and have been very happy with it but recently I have had a strange problem with it. Sometimes the dishwasher tablet or capsule seems to melt into the flap thing - it is just stuck there in a mushy mess at the end of the cycle. The door / flap thing opens so thats not the problem and there have been no dishes obtructing it so that's not the problem. Seems to happen on hotter washes - can the heat of the water melt the tablet before it is released into the machine?
Update: This has happened with both the Fairy Active Burst capsules and the Finish 5 in 1 powerball tablets.