Your Brother asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Did your vasectomy hurt? What do you think you did wrong that contributed to the pain?

I got mine Thursday before last. This was by first week back to work. It never hurt over the weekend, but did Monday. The rest of the week was not that big a deal.

The ‘liquid bandage’ wore off after about 4 days. Today is the 9th day and there is no pain, but it does feel like my testicles are ‘heavy’. I looked closely, and I can hardly see a sign that I had it done.

I followed the instructions, for the most part. I think it hurt so bad Monday, because out of habit, I ‘sprung’ out of my truck, in the parking lot, when I got to work. I usually do that every day, when I don’t ride my bicycle to work. Do you agree that I was in so much pain Monday because I did this, or is the pain just normal? My dinking buddy (former college roommate) thinks that I should not have had the pain, and the parking lot incident was the reason.

What do you think, and will the sharp pain return? I only have 5 vicodin left. I am not in pain now. Should continue to take them twice a day, or just save them in case the pain returns?

Hahaha. I think it funny that you got a vasectomy when I consider your screen name. Now you can give your lady all the Frankfurter she wants. Sorry, that was in bad taste.

Mine didn't hurt at all. I also got mine done before the weekend. I also returned to work on Monday.

I think your room-mate is right. The operative here is "springing", or jumping from your truck. Now why would you do that? Were you being macho to impress your co-workers, or did you just forget?

If you don't hurt any more, then don't take the drugs. Vicodin is not very healthy.

By the way, what is your room-mates screen name? .... Hamburger? - (I have a sick sense of humor).

Good luck to you!

Source(s): I got mine at 24.

Can you assert regulation swimsuit. A vasectomy does now not ought to be played in an running room and it will have to best take 10-20 mins for each and every part, it will have to now not take an hour to participate in. A vasectomy can also be played proper on your physician's workplace. If i used to be you i could appear into getting a well attorney and suing this man and getting him eliminated from preparation.

I suggest you take them with you get pain. If the pain continues go to the ER goole in pain after vicestomy I wouldnt know lol as u can see <~~~~~ Hope u get well soon and try not to move around to much try to rest

if you feel the pain is gone, i would save the meds. if you feel the pain returning take it. i haven't had this procedure so i wouldn't know about the pain. i'm sure all will be fine though. if you get concerned consult the doctor.

I had no problems, but if it's been 9 days I would call he Doctor. I was having sex in 9 days??

I wore a jock for a month and my pain went away.

i think you should save them in case the pain returns

You better call you doc on that one to get the right help! If you hurt to much get to the ER!

real doctors don't read yahoo answers