Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 decade ago

Which Broadband Supplier?

I am planing on changing broadband supplier this month and am not sure who is best to go with?

I am interested in the free gifts that companies are giving but i dont want a 24 month contract. I cant get Virgin Media in my area and I have a BT Line.

Any suggestions??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Onetel?

• Baz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I am with Virgin Media and I only pay £9 a month and you also have about 30 free TV programs, but I think that you have to have there phone which is £11 a month.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

In thought, Virgin Media has the quickest accessible broadband. In prepare, as you're interior of two miles of an substitute, decide for the optimum marketed velocity. Orange residing house broadband is marvelous whilst it works, yet their shopper provider sucks; BT is all-around customary; O2 residing house looks particularly ok; those are the only ones i be responsive to of.

• 1 decade ago

try a company called be. at be-there.co.uk they provide 24mb broadband for £24 per month.

fastest provider "faster than virgin media even though they say that they are"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i used to have orange, and i dont rate them much, their customer service is appaling, i am with Sky, and i would rate them!

they are fantastic customer service is good and they are no problems.. if you have sky, and you are in a right area, you can get the broadband for free! x good luck x

• 1 decade ago

Orange is really good, and you get free international and national phone calls......

Source(s): www.orange.co.uk
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.