Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What kind of clothes should i wear for this girl?

What should i wear if i want to impress these preppy girls that wear usually jeans and an a&f, AE, or hollister shirt?,What kind of cologne? I know these are dumb questions but I just want an opinion. The girls are all hot and popular. The only problem is 1 of the 5 thinks hollister is for fags so wat shud i do? just tell me wat clothes/cologne to buy and stuff like that

Favorite Answer

the secrect to looking good is not the brand of the clothes but the way they fit... go try on some jeans.... and shirts

buy ones that show off your muscles and fit tight but not too tight....

buy jeans that fit just right.....

doesn't matter where from...

good luck.

• first of all, do u even like 2 dress preppy (which i think is gay 2) or like a thug,rocker sk8er, etc.?if u like preppy (uh hum or u just wanna start 2 cuz of the girls u hum)just be ur self but if u wanna dress like them, go 4 it then. heres how: um i think u get ur "preppy"(uh hum gay cough cough) clothes @ hollister, fitch, american eagle, or ambrercrombie stores in the mall. also kinda tight loose pants (medium i think) where ur hair emoish or like a surfer guy(flat top curled on bottom) get those flat vanz shoes. if u where collared shirts, pop the collar up.just get the cologne at the stores i listed cuz i think they have sum. i'm not sure cuz i dont shop there. but ya dats the best i can tell u. good luck.

This is a stupid question, because you're molding yourself to fit into what you think those girls will like.. Don't change who you are to impress them.. You're trying to be one of those stereotypical people who are wannabes and try to fit in WAY too much... God, can't anyone just be themselves anymore?

just wear hollister. lol

tons of guys at my school (including me)

where hollister and no one thinks where gay.

if you have to dress a certain way to impress these girls then they arent worth it...if they like you they will like you for you not your clothes

hollister is for fags. and this is sadd that you are asking random people on the internet... and it is even sadd-er that people are answering... oh well im bored.

wear nothing at all..... just shower...and some boxers and use deoderant and go out in the big world like that and you know say errm hey...... u like.....me.....i like....you..... and b like that......its totally the fashion this season :D

Source(s): hahaha dont watch

i would get stuf from america eagle. especialy the colgne! my friend has it and when he wears it i wanna jump all over him.

• Water

LOL just dress the way you do.