I found a secret mobile phone that my GF has been using to meet up with the person she had an affair with....?

.....the affair went on for a while, but we managed to sort it out. We moved in together, and i forbid her from seeing him again. But ive just found a mobile phone with hundreds of text arranging to meet eachother while I am away. She has obviously stayed at his through what the text have said. I confronted... show more .....the affair went on for a while, but we managed to sort it out. We moved in together, and i forbid her from seeing him again. But ive just found a mobile phone with hundreds of text arranging to meet eachother while I am away. She has obviously stayed at his through what the text have said.

I confronted her about it, and she said that she wants to stay mates with this man, and nothing sexual has happened. but I donk know if she is telling the truth, and I am very uneasy with her meeting this man.

What should I do?? I lover her and want to marry her. Thanks for any help