Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I found a secret mobile phone that my GF has been using to meet up with the person she had an affair with....?

.....the affair went on for a while, but we managed to sort it out. We moved in together, and i forbid her from seeing him again. But ive just found a mobile phone with hundreds of text arranging to meet eachother while I am away. She has obviously stayed at his through what the text have said.

I confronted her about it, and she said that she wants to stay mates with this man, and nothing sexual has happened. but I donk know if she is telling the truth, and I am very uneasy with her meeting this man.

What should I do?? I lover her and want to marry her. Thanks for any help

Yea seriously, just dun let her noe, msg the guy using her secret phone asking to meet, and when u DO meet him, tell him straight that u dun want him near your gf again. Then tell your gf that this is the last chance you're giving her and tell her to stop seeing the guy. If she questions u and says why she can't be friends with him, just tell her simply that she had a damn affair with the guy for crying out loud and that she should be considerate of your feelings too. U already forgave her for cheating once and so dun expect u to do that again. If she says she wants out, den tell her to f*** off and go be a hoe.. A girl that doesn't noe wad's good for her should just be dumped. Here she has a loving bf like u and yet she wants to cheat. Btw, if she just wanted to be FRIENDS with him there was no need to hide the phone or even have a secret phone for that matter, she could have told u straight out!

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?fWZH

Jesus sake...LEAVE HER QUICK!!!!!!

You deserve better than that. I'm sorry, but she made her choice and it was not you, it was the other man. You're a good man for allowing her a second chance, but now she is taking advantage of you, your love and your kindness.

You want to marry a woman that cheated on you, and is still keeping contact with that same man, are ya nuts? She wanted to keep a "friendship" with this man...yet she hid it from you? BULLCRAP. She was cheating on you AGAIN, hence the hiding. You don't hide anything that is JUST a friendship. If she truly loved you, then she would have had nothing to do with that man EVER again.

Dump her, quick fast and in a hurry because she is no good and you deserve more than a woman like that. She does not love you, she doesn't care about you, nor respect you. She will only continue to hurt you, if you stay with her. Get rid of her, and if she comes crawling back to you once she realizes how good you were to her, DO NOT take her back. Find someone that deserve you, that will be good to you.

Sorry to say it, but it sounds like she is using you. If she is hiding a phone, and you found text messages that prove she is still seeing him, you don't need anymore proof of what she is doing. I don't believe that she is just wanting to remain friends with this guy either. If that was the case, then why is she being so secretive.

I know if it were me, I would leave the relationship, because I could not live with someone like that. Being honest and loyal is a big part of a relationship, and she clearly does not realize that.

u sound like a really decent guy who unfortunately picked a not so decent girl. Don't stay with her she taking advantage of ur trust. If she really wanted to just stay mates with him then why would she have a secret phone just for him. dont kid urself this isnt the girl for u and if u marry her ul be makign the biggest mistake of ur life. dont think that marriage will change her

ur a good guy and its gonna hurt more to marry her and find out shes still with him and maybe more guys then to break it off now. i no u probably dont want to leave her but clearly she doesnt feel the same about u

Most effective the carrier or provider provider has that capability, and do not have a intent of making use of that perform unless under court docket order or upon request of emergency rescue personnel. This feature is also present by some vendors who have a couple of line related to their account. But it only allows for them to locate these strains associated.

in basic terms the provider or provider provider has that skill, and does no longer have a rationale of utilizing that functionality until eventually below courtroom order or upon request of emergency rescue workers. this selection is likewise grant by using some carriers who've better than one line linked with their account. besides the undeniable fact that it in basic terms lets them stumble on those lines linked.

Dude this is what u need to do. First dump ur hoe of a gf. You take her phone pretend to be her and meet up with this guy then u beat his as*. Dont let another man mow your grass. Stand up for yourself and be a man!!

whoa she is not one to be trusted!! she obviously knows it is wrong if she is hiding that phone from you. I think u should take a step back and look at the situation...do u think you can trust this girl for the rest of your life...marriage is a very big deal and u don't want to waste your time if you have any doubts.... good luck

OMG you poor guy!!!!

dont take this the wrong way but she sounds like a *****!!!

she doesnt respect your desision at all!!

ask your self this question...

if she realy loved you would she realy put you through more pain

she hasnt got a heart and she doesnt deserve you